two

Xenia looks around the living room and the kitchen. She drops the vacuum cleaner in the pantry. She lets out a statisfied sigh. She was already in this house for two hours and she also needed to clean the hallway and upstairs. ''I don't know who this Mr. N is but he can't maintain a house.''

Why is a young girl like Xenia doing this job you think? Xenia just turned twenty one and she finished school, she has a degree in marketing. She works five days a week at apple from eight till five. The study marketing did empty her bank account like crazy so after she got the degree a few months ago, she was left with a study debt. There was no other way to say yes to this job because if she wants to buy a appartment or house, she needs to be debt free.

She still lives with her parents at home but Xenia is mainly independent. She looks up to the white clock above the living room where it just hit eight. It was thursday night so tomorrow she had just one day of working left. She did this extra job after her main job, she ate her dinner at home and they she got to work again.

Xenia walks in the hallway, her eyes landed on a big unopened box of a shoe rack. Time for organizing. She opened the box and grabbed all of the things she needed. After a rough fifteen minute of concentration, the shoe rack was standing against the wall. Xenia ducks to grab all the shoes and puts them neatly next to eachother.

Xenia leaves the empty suitcases in pantry in the hallway. Most of the paintings she leaves upstairs in a empty room. Xenia eyes the hallway, it was very neat again. She grabs the mop from the panty as she walks up to the kitchen. She mops the kitchen floor and the floor of the living room. After vacuuming the hallway and the stairs, she mops the floor also.

Her feet where standing on the first stair step as he watches the wet floor. Time for upstairs.

After a solid hour she looks statisfied around. She cleaned the gaming room a bit, I mean that was a gaming room right? She did the guest room and the bathroom. Most of the rooms were empty. She didn't clean the main bed room, maybe next time when she had permission.

Her feet brought her downstairs again, she straight walked up to the kitchen and she opens a drawer. She gets out a note book and she grabs a pen.

Hello Mr N,

It's the housekeeping. Please don't leave plates with food in your kitchen. It attracts pests and I'm afraid of rats, sorry. Hope you will like my job I did!

Her tongue a little outside her mouth as she write the letter for the house owner. Her mind racing with thoughts. Hmm, I mean. I don't have to be that formal right? A smile spread across her face as she wrote down a smiley at the end of the letter.

:)

With that she left the note on the kitchen island as she went to grab her coat and shoes. The cold of the september weather was hitting her. Maybe because she loved the sun that much. She shrugged. She turns off all the lights and exits the house.