Run

*TW- abuse and swearing*

"so Amelia.. how are your grades" Rafe McCall asked, chewing on the leftover pizza.
"oh erm.. there good i guess" i looked around, trying to change the subject, "mmm this is good pizz-"
His hand clenched into a fist, "i said how were your grades!"
"i-i got a D, but my teacher said i could get an A before christmas!" i tried to make it sound like i wasn't failing every subject.
His eyes widened and his cheeks went red.
"my teacher said i can get an A, dad i swear!" i panicked.
"that's not fucking good enough is it?!" he shouted, pushing out his chair to stand up.
He towered over me. His shadow swallowing my whole body. I curled up into my chair, wishing everything would stop.
"do you hear me?" he said, "YOU ARENT GOOD ENOUGH!" he grabbed his beer glass and threw it at me. The glass flew through the air, almost in slow motion, cutting deeply into my skin as i wince.
"DAD!" i scream, as the pieces of glass crawled into my skin, "WHAT THE HELL!"
"what did u just say to me?!" he asked, judging my every move.
i looked down in regret as the blood poured from the deep cuts that were imbedded into my arms.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY, AMELIA" he screamed, as he tipped the table.
i flinched and stood back, "d-dad.."
He looked at me with murder in his eyes.
I ran for my life. Faster and faster. I hoped he didn't follow....

i didn't know where i was running too, i haven't seen my mom since i was 3. All i knew, was that something was calling me. Almost attracting me to a place... Beacon Hills.