Stiles

"Hey! Hey Amelia!" Stiles was walking behind me, "Amelia!"
I stopped and turned around, "Oh, hey Stiles!"
He lifted his bag onto his shoulder, "i'm sorry about the pizza situation, i didn't know it would trigger you.." He looked down, almost embarrassed.
"it's okay! you didn't know.." i said, smiling.
"So i was thinking!" he said, "I saw your grades and they were quite low. So maybe you could come to my house to study? I could help you gets an A for your next exam!" Stiles smiled, his presence made me feel comfortable.
"Yes i would love to!" I said, excitedly.
"Okay, meet me at the end of the day at the school gates!" he suggested, as he walked into his next class, "bye Amelia!"

I smiled. Stiles and me were getting very close, especially after what happened with my panic attack situation.

The day had gone quite fast, considering i had to sit next to the girl, Hayden, all day. I came out of school and saw Stiles waiting for me in his jeep.
"Hey Amelia!" he shouting from inside, waving at me.
i waved back. I was kind of nervous and i don't know why. Stiles was like my bestfriend, so i just needed to be myself, right?

I got in Stiles' jeep and sat in the passenger seat, "hey Stiles!" i said, putting my seat belt on. I continued to look at the old blood on the seats, "Is this blood?" i asked.
"It's from a couple of months ago. This jeep has been through a lot!" he laughed, "everyone bleeds out on my seats, i'm used to it"

"So you're human, right?" i asked, "didn't you want to be supernatural? why couldn't Scott bite you?"
His smile disappeared, "Well, i always wanted to be a superhero like Scott. You know, like the 'big, strong alpha'. But people say i'm more of the brains then the muscles. I just plan everything out, i mean it is fun sometimes. But i just feel.. you know..." he paused.

"useless?" i finished his sentence, "at least we can be the brains together, after you make me smart!" we both laughed.

We got to Stiles' house and walked into the kitchen,
"hey dad!" he said. His dad was the sheriff of beacon hills! He was sat on a chair in the kitchen, sorting out paper work. "This is Amelia, Scott's younger sister!"
i waved.

"Oh hey Amelia." he lifted his reading glasses from his face, "i've heard a lot about you!"
Stiles gave his dad an embarrassing look.
"Nice to meet you!" I said, still smiling. Then Stiles took me upstairs.