Panic

"Amelia! Amelia!" Scott ran into my room, "you're gonna be late for school!"
I quickly woke up, got dressed and had breakfast.
Scott and me walked outside to see Stiles in his jeep, "come on! get in!" he shouted from inside.

We got in, i sat in the back and the boys sat in the front. the seats were stained with patches of what looked like old blood.
"so! what lessons have you got today, Amelia?" Stiles asked.
"erm i have.." i stopped. suddenly, i felt nervous and my breathing became faster. i couldn't remember anything. i didn't even know what to say!
"hey Amelia?" Scott turned around, "you have math, history and English!" he smiled then gave Stiles a concerned look.
"you don't have to go in to school today Amelia," Scott said, "are you okay?"
i nodded, "i'm okay, just nervous.."

After 5 minutes, we got out of the car. The car doors screeched as Stiles shut them.
I stood outside the gate. the school towering over me. suddenly, i wanted to be back at my house, with my mom, drinking hot chocolates and baking cakes.
"your class is there!" he pointed at a class along the corridor.
i nodded and took a deep breathe.
"you're gonna be okay.." he smiled, as he walked off into the distance.

I stood at the door, waiting for the teacher to notice me. All the students were staring at me.
Finally the teacher noticed, "oh! class listen up! we have a new student, her name is.."
she waited for me to say my name, "Amelia McCall".
Everyone seemed unbothered by my entrance. "if you could sit next to Hayden.." she pointed at the seat at the back of the class. The girl was giving me dirty looks as if she already hated me, "hey?" i said quietly.
She chewed loudly with gum in her mouth, "hi i guess." She turned around, so her back was facing me.
i sighed, 'maybe i should've stayed home', i thought.
"To kick off our new topic we are gonna do some reading!" the teacher went on, "who wants to volunteer?". no one responded. i looked down so she wouldn't pick me.
"Hmmmm," the teacher looked around, "Amelia!"
my heart sank to my stomach. everybody turned around to look at me. i couldn't do it. i couldn't read infront of a class! i stayed sitting down.
"Amelia McCall?" she repeated.
I looked up. everything was blurry, i was seeing double of everything. i was so dizzy. i couldn't breathe! the more i was focusing on my breathing, the more i struggled. i stood up and stumbled out of the class, almost falling over every desk i came across. i tried to run down the corridor but the world was spinning. i was gasping for air but i couldn't!
i stumbled passed scott's class, he saw me and panicked. i couldn't stop and wait for him so i kept stumbling around. A few of his friends followed him out, Scott has obviously told them about me.