Wolf

The room was a decent size. It has old posters on the wall and grey wallpaper. i looked around, there was so many pictures of Scott and i when we were younger. the bed was in the corner of the room, the desk was on the opposite wall and storage boxes filled up the rest of the space.

"i hope you like it," Melissa stood in the door way, "it isn't the best but it's something!"
"i love it!" i replied, "thanks mom.."
she almost paused, shocked by what i called her. But it was true, she was my mom.

Later, Scott knocked one my door, "hello? it's just me.."
i opened it, "hey what's up?"
He came in and sat on my bed, "so, your gonna start school soon, so i was thinking you could walk or drive with me and Stiles! We have a few friends but i can introduce you to them, they're really nice and i think you will love it!" he kept going on, "also! you are a year below me at school! but don't worry, so is Liam! i think he's in most of your classes too! he's a really sweet boy and he's just recently joined the pack!"
i smiled, "pack? scent? what are you some kind of wolf!" i laughed but he stayed serious, "i was joking Scott, i would love to!"
He stayed serious, "Amelia.."
I felt intimidated, like something bad was going to happen, "yes Scott?"

"i'm a—" he paused, thinking what to say.
"Scott, i'm your sister! you can tell me!" i comforted him.

"i am a werewolf.."

"a wolf?" i questioned, "are you serious?!" i stood up.
"Amelia please!" he was serious, "i can show you!"
"show me what? your—". his eyes glowed red, brown hair came out from his face and his nails weren't nails, they were claws.
"shit!" i fell on the floor, terrified.
He changed back, "Amelia, you mustn't tell anyone, do you understand?"
i was shocked, i nodded.
"don't worry," he said calmly, "i wont hurt you. i only protect me and my pack, your apart of it!"
"i thought this stuff only happened in TV shows!" i wasn't so scared anymore, "does it run in the family?"
he laughed, "no, mom isn't one. i got bitten two years ago! it sounds bad, i mean it was, but i've gotten used to it!"
i smiled, "are your friends wolves?"
"well me, Liam and Isaac are! Malia is a were-coyote and Lydia is a banshee!" he stated, confidently.
"what is Stiles?" i asked, "is he like you?"
"no he's like you!" he replied, "human."
i smiled.
"come on! get some sleep, school is tomorrow!" he left my room and turned off the lights.