Full moon (pt.3)

Malia, Lydia and I arrived at my house, Stiles' jeep was already parked outside.

I slowly opened the door.
"Amelia!" Melissa said, standing in the kitchen, "I've had a phone call from the school."

I sighed, "Mom, i skipped the detention because it's a full moon!" I added, "It's my first full moon, i could kill him!"

She looked at me, "What's going on with you?" She walked towards me, "All week you've been having problems at school. Maybe i should take you to the doctors—"

"Mom. I don't need a therapist. I was just angry!" I interrupted her, then walked off upstairs.

"Derek is coming over tonight. Just to help me with you guys.." Scott said, as i walked in his room, "Oh hey, Amelia."
I smiled.

My headache started to get more painful, my teeth felt bruised and my eyes could barely open. I fell onto the floor, an excruciating pain swallowed my body.
"Ahh shit!" I covered my ears and my eyes shut tightly.
Malia held my arms and lifted me up, "It's okay, it's okay!" She looked at Scott, "Is it meant to be this bad already?"

Scott shrugged, "I don't know, even my first full moon wasn't that bad, i didn't feel it until midnight. It's only 5pm?" Scott stood up and placed me on his bed.
"Amelia.. can you hear me?" Scott spoke calmly. The voices and heartbeats overlapped in my head again. It was hard to focus on only one voice.
I nodded, but i could barely hear what Scott was saying. I lay down on his bed, covering my ears and shutting my eyes.

~SCOTT'S POV~
Later, Derek arrived and he came into my room.
"I think i arrived just in time.." He said, looking at worriedly at Amelia, who was wriggling around on the bed, "When did she start being in pain?"

"She's been in pain all day. Her emotions have been all over the place." I replied, "They've gotten worse as soon as she came home, she couldn't even stand up."
I looked at Amelia, she was squirming about on my bed, whispering stuff over and over.

"Hey Amelia?" Derek said calmly, crouching down next to her, "Amelia?" Derek looked confused at me, "Can she not hear me?"

I replied, "She can't focus on all the voices at once, she told me they 'overlap' apparently.."

~AMELIA'S POV~
I could barely hear Derek's voice. He was repeating my name over and over.
"Alpha Omega Beta. Alpha Omega Beta" I repeated quickly, over and over. Nothing was working.
"Can you open your eyes, Amelia?" Derek asked.
I opened my eyes slowly. I took a deep breathe.

The pack looked worried.

"Why are they flashing?" Stiles asked.
"She's starting to transition.." Derek replied.
I panicked. It was only 7pm!

I breathed quicker, "W-what? Transition now? I'm not ready? I don't know what to do!"
Scott held my hand.
I breathed heavily.

"Pass me the head brace.." Derek asked Lydia, as she passed it to him.

"What no! i'm not ready! please stop! i cant do it!" I panicked.

"Amelia calm dow—" Derek said.

I looked around, frantically. My breathing became quicker. I stood up and tried to run.
Scott appeared in-front of me. I tried to run but he grabbed me. He was much stronger than me. I wriggled around in his arms, "LET ME GO!" i screamed, "LET ME GO".
I grabbed Scott's arms and injected my claws into him. He winced. I managed to get past him, i was running for my life.

I felt free, running in the dark, with no one to stop me.