Sleep Walk

BEEP!
I woke up. Stiles and Scott were in the jeep in-front of me. My eyes adjusted to the bright lights.
"Oh my god! Amelia!" Scott shouted, as he picked me up, "Why are you out here?"

I looked around. My brain was still trying to process what had happened. I was in the middle of the road, sleeping.

Scott placed me in the back of the jeep, "You slept walked again!" He was shocked.
"Holy shit Amelia!" Stiles added, "Are you sure you're okay?!"

"I said i'm fine!" i snapped, my emotions were out of control.

Scott and Stiles looked at each other. They were both worried, they'd never seen me like this.

"Where are we going?" I asked, putting my hair up in a ponytail.
"School..." Scott answered, looking concerned.
I sighed. I was so exhausted yet i had so much energy.

We all walked into school. We were later than usual. The pack was gathered around a table.

"oh my god! Where were you guys?" Lydia asked.
"We had some trouble.." Scott answered, "Amelia kinda ended up in a road."
They all looked shocked at me.

I was wearing the same grey tracksuit as yesterday, my hair was in a scruffy ponytail and my shoes were wet from the rain last night.

Everyone went quiet, but i could hear something. Whispering. Was it in my head?
"Oh my god!" I shouted, "Can you stop?" I was so annoyed. I didn't even know where this sound was coming from.
The pack looked at me.

"Amelia?" Stiles said, "No one said anything.."
"What?" I replied, "I can hear them right now! They're talking about me! Can't you hear—" i stopped myself from talking. The pack looked at me, they were worried.

I looked around. I could hear everyone's conversations, even if they were far away. i panicked and stood back.
"Hey?" Scott said, holding my arm, "Amelia?"
I couldn't focus on anything. Scott's voice just added to the thousands i could hear. 
I stared into the distance. I tried to focus on one voice at a time, but they just overlapped each other.

I collapsed to the floor. I covered my ears, hoping it would stop, hoping all the voices would go away.

Malia crouched down next to me, "Amelia?" She spoke calmly. She held my hand. I flinched and pulled away. I couldn't do this. Everything overlapped: the voices, the pounding heartbeats, the pens clicking, people eating.

I winced. "please. please. please leave. please." i whispered, tears falling down my cheek.

Malia looked up at the pack, even she was worried.