Search

I was in my bedroom, packing everything i needed to find Stiles.
Malia came to my door, "Hey.. what you packing?" She sat down on my bed.

"Just things.." i said, "Knives from the kitchen and i found this gun on my dads body.."I held up a gun in-front of her and imitated shooting a killer, "do you like my skills?" i let out a giggle.
Scott appeared in my doorway, "Come on guys.. we need to go." He was worried.
I grabbed a torch on the table and then we left.

It was completely dark outside. The cold breeze whistled in my ears. I shivered.
"Hey, you okay?" Lydia asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Other than the constant anxiety of feeling something bad is gonna happen.." i replied, "i'm okay!"
"It's gonna be okay.." Scott interrupted, "Amelia, just stay behind us."

Scott was right, i should stay behind them. They have claws and glowing eyes; i have a torch and a gun. I looked at the floor, regretting coming to find Stiles. But he needed to be found, he needed to be saved. Like he saved me.

"Stiles? Stiles!" We all called out, looking around the streets.
"He wouldn't of gone far, right?" I asked, looking around with my torch.
"It depends..The killer could've taken him far away. But he also could've kept him close.." Malia replied, "He could be right here and we wouldn't even know.."

Anxiety filled my body, i stumbled over.

"woah woah woah!" Malia caught me from falling, "what happened?"
She lifted me back up. I didn't reply, i just wanted to find Stiles and go home.
The pack walked along the streets, trying to find Stiles. Nothing. Scott even tried sniffing his shoes for scent. Nothing.

"Do you recon he is... void?" Lydia asked. Their faces dropped, almost bringing them back bad memories.
"Void? what's void?" i asked. They all stared at the floor. A tear ran down Scott's face.
"it's when Stiles got possessed by an evil spirit. Kira's mom knew everything. We tried to defeat him but..." Lydia paused.

"you did defeat him! you got Stiles back!" i said, everyone stayed serious.
"We didn't get everyone back.." Scott interrupted, "My first love. Allison, she died in my arms. Void killed her."
I stopped. I didn't know what to say. I'd never seen Scott so sad. He wiped the tear from his cheek, then walked off.

We searched the whole of Beacon Hills. Nothing.
"We haven't checked the school?.." Malia suggested. Everyone agreed and we ran to the school.

We walked in. My eyes adjusted to the gloom. I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black. I turned on my torch, "Stiles?" i whispered.

Everyone went separate ways, i went with Lydia and Isaac. Scott went with Malia and Liam.
I'd never met Isaac before. He seemed like a nice boy. His curly, dirty blonde hair always perfect and he always wore a jacket.
We got to the storage room and looked around, repeating Stiles' name over and over.

"So you're human?" Isaac asked, looking around.
"pretty much." i replied, "Deaton says i'm a witch but i don't know."
Isaac looked amazed, "we've never had a witch in the pack before!"

Lydia was still looking around, ignoring our conversation.