Group 5

"Today we will be learning about WW1!" the teacher went on, "i will be putting you into groups!"
i had no friends in any of my classes, Scott mentioned this boy called Liam but i haven't seen him yet.
"Group 5 will be..." the teacher looked around, "Amelia, Hayden, Mason, Corey and Liam!"

Mason and Corey came over to my table holding hands, "hey! you must be Scott's sister!"
i nodded, "that's me!" they both seemed so nice, at least i had them in my group!

Hayden sat next to me, chewing loudly on the gum in her mouth, "Liam! there you are!" she looked over to the door. Liam came in, his light brown hair was slicked back, "hey!" he said, sitting down.

A few minutes had gone past, "So Liam, your a werewolf, right?" i whispered.
He nodded, "yeah, i'm—"

He was interrupted by Hayden, "Amelia, can you stop flirting with my boyfriend?!" she went on, her voice getting louder, "like jeez! back off! your such a slut!"
i looked at her confused, "what?"
I was hoping her voice wouldn't  get louder, i really didn't want to draw any attention to myself.
"you heard me!" she shouted, "SLUT!"
The class went quiet, Liam's mouth dropped.

"group 5! detention after school!" the teacher said. Everyone sighed.

"Thanks a lot Amelia!" Hayden said, sarcastically, "Now we have to stay in detention for an hour!" Her voice was banging around in my head. I was so angry! It wasn't my fault yet i'm being blamed! Her chewing got louder in my ear. "Oh my god! slut!" she whispered, under her breath.
My breathing got faster, but this wasn't a panic attack, I couldn't control anything that my body was doing. Her voice replaying again and again in my head and it wouldn't stop. Louder and louder.

BANG! i looked down. my desk was snapped in half. Everyone turned around to look at me. I couldn't control my anger. I stormed out...