Mother

I woke up the next day, the boys were nowhere to be seen. the women was stood in the kitchen.
"thank you for last night." i mumbled.
she noticed me and ran over, "oh thank god your awake!"
i smiled, i didn't know what to do.
"my name is Melissa!" she smiled back, "what yours?"
"Amelia McCall.." i replied. her smile disappeared for a moment.
"McCall?" she asked, concerned, "is your dad, Rafe?"
somehow, she knew me. i don't know how. maybe she knew my dad when they were young? my dad always used to talk about women.
"y-yes? i ran away last night." i was confused, "do you know him?"
Her eyes filled with tears, "i-im your mother".
my face went numb. i didn't know what to say. a tear ran down my face as i smiled.
She came in to hug me. She was so comforting and i knew i could trust her.

"why did you run?" she asked.
i took a deep breathe, "he threw glass at me and hit me so i ran as fast as i would and he-"
i couldn't carry on. my eyes filled with tears and i couldn't talk because of the burning sensation in my throat.
she held my hand, "it's okay! you can stay here. your dads always been like this. i should've taken you as well as Scott, but he insisted of keeping the youngest child."

"Scott? Who's Scott?" i asked.
"your older brother, don't you remember?" she replied as i shook my head.
To be honest, i didn't remember anything from my past, except my dad.
The door creaked as it opened, i flinched.
Melissa held my hand, "look! here he is!"
The tall boy walked in, a huge smile on his face, "hey!" he ran towards me, hugging me tightly, "i don't remember much about you, but your scent was familiar-" he paused and looked at Melissa.
"Scent? what do you mean?" i laughed nervously and everyone joined in.

Behind him followed the other boy, his face beaming, "hey! you must be Amelia, right?"
"the one and only!" i laughed, i felt so comfortable here, like i've been here my whole life.
"i'm Stiles!" he laughed, as he hugged me.

"boys, you can help Amelia unpack!" Melissa said, "Amelia, you can take the spare room on the right" she took me up the stairs and pointed to my room.
"thank you!" i walked in...