Beacon Hills

i ended up in Beacon Hills; my clothes drenched by the pouring rain. i breathed rapidly, trying to get my breath back.
Nothing seemed familiar here, i didn't even remember what my brothers house looked like.

The howling wind made my whole body shiver.
I tried to walk but i couldn't. my legs were useless and according to my dad, so was i.
i collapsed onto the wet road, curling up into a ball. I was shaking uncontrollably. A tear ran down my face. I closed my eyes...

BEEP! i awoke to the sound of a car horn. the bright lights shone into my eyes. Two bodies came out from the car but i couldn't make out who it was.
"hello? are you hurt?" one said, tapping my shoulder.
"hey? are you okay?" the other asked, their voice sounded familiar.
I lay there, not being able to move. I tried to talk but nothing came out.
They both grabbed me and took me to what appeared to be a house.
My eyes adjusted to the lights.

It was two boys, around my age, maybe a little older. One looked strong and was quite tall, yet his presence made me comfortable. The other was smaller and was carrying lots of blankets.
"t-thank you.." i croaked, as he put blankets onto me.
"what were you doing out there?" he asked, tucking me in.
"running from my dad.." i replied, "i don't know how i ended up here, something attracted me."
they both looked at eachother, like they knew something that i didn't.
"i'll get my mom!" the tall one said, then he ran up the stairs.
A women appeared, she looked worried. they turned to talk, i could hear murmuring but i couldn't make out what they were saying. i closed my eyes, i couldn't help it.