Exposed

My arm had healed from the other night; the pack and i went over to Lydia's house for a movie night.

"what do you wanna watch?" Stiles asked, flicking through the channels.
"the note book!!" Lydia said, excitedly.

"No! we watch it each time!" Malia said, laughing. The pack agreed with her.

"And it sucks!" Stiles added, "Why don't we watch star wars?"
Scott laughed, "why doesn't Amelia pick, she is new to the pack!"

I smiled, "Thanks guys!"
I flicked through the tv channels, "Maybe Teen wol—" I paused, realising the mistake i made, "err... yeah! Star Wars!" I added, trying to cover my tracks.

"Teen, what?" Lydia questioned, "Ive never heard of that before.."
Regret filled my body.

"I-I meant to say Star Wars.." I said as my cheeks turned red, "ima go to the bathroom real quick!"
I dashed off down the hallway.
The pack looked confused at eachother.

"Shit Shit Shit!" I whispered, locking the bathroom door. I curled up into a ball on the floor.

'oh no! they are gonna think i'm hiding something' i thought.

Malia knocked on the door, "Amelia? is everything okay?"

I panicked, "Yep! yep! totally fine!"
Tears filled up my eyes. I was so embarrassed. I had just ruined the whole night!
Malia's footsteps echoed back down the hallway.

I unlocked the bathroom door and sat down on the couch, "Sorry guys.. it was an emergency!" I laughed awkwardly.
The pack smiled, but they were as confused as i was.

We put Star Wars on: Stiles was eating popcorn with Malia, Scott and Liam were falling asleep, Mason and Corey were building a pillow fort and Lydia was lost in a trance.
Out of the corner of my eye, i could see her, watching me. I could hear her heart beat rising.   Lydia knew something.

"Hey Lydia?" i asked, "Are you okay?"
Lydia flinched.
Stiles looked at me, "Shhh this is the good part!!"

I was concerned for Lydia. Could she hear whispering? Did she know something? Was someone going to die?

Thoughts raced through my mind.
I fell asleep, listening to the unwanted thoughts in my head.