..Please Let Me Go

"It's true." Stiles announced, "Amelia shifted."

The pack gasped, i could almost hear their hearts break.

I slowly walked into the kitchen, "Guys i didn't mean to hurt you.." It was the truth, i just shifted because i wanted to see them.

Scott looked at me almost not knowing what to say.
Malia eyes filled with tears, "You weren't real this whole time?.."
"I am real." I paused, "Just not here."

I looked over at Stiles. He was sat down on the couch, with his head in his hands and his legs bouncing.

"Guys i'm sorry.." I added, "I didn't know how to tell you. I wanted to meet you guys forever and shifting was my only chance.."

Corey stood up and hugged me, "I understand, just please..tell us." A tear rolled down his cheek.

One by one they came over and said their goodbyes...
"You were a pretty good sister.." Scott laughed, as tears ran down his face.

"You were like a sister to me." Malia hugged me tightly, "I'll miss you, Amelia."

Lydia walked up to me, "I'm sorry for telling them." She whispered in my ear, "I'll miss you.."

"I'll miss you not being in my class anymore." Liam cried as i gave him a hug.

We all sat around, hugging each other.

Stiles came over to me, "Amelia.. I'm so sorry! I acted like an idiot—"
"Stiles it's okay! I was the idiot for not telling you sooner, i'm sorry." I replied, giving him a hug.

Time went on as we talked about all the good memories together. It brought tears to my eyes even thinking about it. We sat down in a circle as we laughed for the last time.

"I guess.. I guess i should leave.." I announced, "I love you guys and thank you."
We all had a group hug, everyone sobbed.

I lay down on the couch, and closed my eyes.
Stiles crouched next to me, "Amelia please don't leave me! You were my love.. my life!
Please don't go!"

I whispered, "Oh Stiles.. I'll always love you! But i'm not real! Find yourself another person.. you deserve better than me.." My eyes filled with tears.
He held my hand tightly, "I don't think i can.." Tears ran down his sad face, "I love you so-"

"Please.." I interrupted, "Let me go.." I closed my eyes and disappeared into thin air. Stiles' screams faded as i got closer to my reality.

I opened my eyes, the rain tapped on my window. I rubbed my tear-filled eyes. Guilt and regret filled my body. Stiles' screams replayed in my head. I miss him. I miss everyone.
I hope they are happy. Happier without me.

~~~~~~

authors note: i hope you loved the end of the story!! MAJOR plot twist, right??
I was crying whilst writing this so i really hope you enjoyed!
share this with you're friends and family :)

THANK YOU FOR THE FOLLOWS AND LIKES <3333

29/11/21= OMG! THANK U FOR 1K VIEWS! i never expected for this to blow up! thank you so much ily <3