2

Third person's POV

Everyone is ready, all the reporters, people outside who wanted to see the princess for the first time. It was really an exciting day for the people of Korea, to see the princess.

One by one, royalties from different countries, popular and rich people also arrived. There are actors and actresses who are close to the King and Queen, their relatives arrived as well. Everyone is really excited who is the woman behind the name Princess Yun-yeong.

Cameras flashing everywhere, cheering keep getting louder as the time starts counting down.

"Please, have some!" bodyguards of the mansion started giving the snacks and water for everyone

"Who gave this?" one old woman asked

"Princess Yun-yeong ordered us to do this" bodyguard answered

Everyone is happy to know that the Princess Yun-yeong still cared for them. They all know that ever since, the princess always helps everyone and tried her best to support them. No one ever saw her in person but they all wanted her to become the Queen.

"Is everything ready?" Queen Razi asked

"Yes, your majesty, everything is ready" maid answered with a smile

"How about Princess Yun-yeong? Is she ready?" King Yuri asked

"She is in her room, your majesty. She is all ready" maid answered

"Let's start" King Yuri said

As soon as they heard the word start, they all became mor excited and nervous for the princess. It is the first time they will see her ever since she was born. That's why thousand of people gathered in front of the mansion.

"Good morning to all that the King and Queen invited, royalties, actresses and actors, influencers and our people who has been there ever since for the royal couple. From years ago, there was a news that the Queen is having a baby girl. Everyone has mixed reactions and has a lot of questions. As she grew up, she was trained and taught very well. She is more than capable and has a big potential as our future queen. The royal couple told her, she can either choose to become the Queen or be an ordinary lady. There is no pressure nor force from the King and Queen as they asked the question. She chose to become the Queen, she knew the moment she was born, she is already a Queen. Now, she wanted to take responsibility and at the same time be the lady that she wanted to be" the man said as his intro for the royal family "Let's all welcome, pay respect as we bow down to our majesty"

Queen Razi entered with a smile on her face. Everyone bowed down to her and she did the same. She sat beside the throne of the King.

"A Queen does have a King. Let us all welcome and pay respect to our King Yuri" man said

Everyone also bowed down to the King Yuri as soon as they saw him entered. Everyone has smile on their faces as they watched the King sit down on his throne.

Behind the stage, is the future Queen, Princess Yun-yeong. She is more nervous than she thought. Her hands were shaking but she managed to hide it from her parents earlier.

"Are you okay?" Haneul asked her

She nodded "I am okay"

"Get ready, you will be introduced soon. I'll be in front to watch closely" Haneul reminds her

She nodded and took a deep breath as she waited for the man to introduce her to everyone.

Haneul was about to go-

They heard screams, gun shots, explosion. Princess Yun-yeong is shocked and tried to ran to her majesty but Haneul stopped her.

"Mom! Dad!" she shouted with tears falling from her eyes

King Yuri was shot but he managed to go to the back "Haneul! Get her out of here! Bring her somewhere far-"

He was shot again.

Princess Yun-yeong witnessed how her Father fell on the floor, trying to survive. What lost her strength even more, is her Mother who is lying on the floor, lifeless.

"We have to go, your highness!" Haneul said while holding a gun

"N-No! Dad! Mom!" she shouted again and cried

Haneul noticed someone pointing the gun towards Princess Yun-yeong. He hurriedly shot the guy and dragged the Princess even though it was disrespecting. He can't let the Princess be hurt.

The bodyguards were guarding the two as they reached the back door of the mansion, Haneul forced the Princess Yun-yeong to enter the car and he entered as well.

He drove the car out of the palace in a secret tunnel which no one knows, only the royal guards, royal maids and the family knows about it. It was an emergency passage if ever something horrible happened and they have to escape, which was designated by Yun-yeong's great grandfather.

"We can't leave them!" Princess Yun-yeong shouted and cried again

"There are royal guards, Princess Yun-yeong. You are my duty, one small scratch won't let me sleep, what if something happens to you? I am sorry for not following your order, your highness. Your Father wanted to me bring you somewhere far" Haneul said while driving the car

"If you bring me anywhere, I will still be in danger" she said

"No one knows you, your highness. You'll be safe even if we live near the palace but... We have to go somewhere far" Haneul said

He is right. She will be safe. No one knows about her face.

But who would do something horrible?