38

Third person's POV

(That night)

Yura came out of her room as she noticed no one is around. She feels bored, so she came out of the room. As she was walking, she keep being careful to avoid others to be suspicious of her.

Guards and maids will go with her if they saw her. That'e what she hates. When she became a Queen, it became more hard for her to find her alone time. They will leave her alone if she is in her room or office, but in other places they will go with her. Felix does the same. He will go with her all the time.

As she arrived at the main floor, she noticed the decoration looks good and that caught her attention. She didn't came out of her room after what happened to her and Jeongin earlier. She was shy and it feels awkward.

She hurriedly ran outside and sat on the stairs. She took a deep breath and smiled. Finally, she can have her alone time. She keep looking at the sky, trying to find some stars and moon. But she failed to do so.

She suddenly remembered those days when decorating for christmas. Her parents are busy decorating with their maids and guards. It was fun and they feel like a big family. Both Haneul and Yura will play around, and will annoy each other like siblings.

Those days will remain as memories, she lost three people and that is so hard for her to be happy. Still, she is happy that she is not going to celebrate christmas alone. She have them, and that is more than enough for a gift. She is thankful and at the same time sad.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin decided to stand up all of a sudden and started looking at his roommates. They are all sleeping already. They just ate dinner and slept, it was tiring for them to decorate the whole day. They even cancelled guarding the King because Yura wanted them to decorate the whole day.

He left his room and went downstairs to the kitchen. He wanted to drink water, as he was about to turn right, he noticed the main door is open. He was shock and confuse. He suddenly remembered the Queen, which made him worried.

He ran upstairs, to the third floor. She opened every room and the Queen is nowhere to be found. He entered her room, and tried to look at the bthroom but she wasnt't there. She went to the balcony and he noticed a figure of a woman sitting on the stairs.

He rolled his eyes and sighed as he realized the Queen is safe. He then went downstairs, and stood at the door to watch the Queen. He watched her for a few minutes, then he decided to go closer.

He sat beside her "You like being alone?"

Yura was shock to see him "No"

"Then, why are you here? You should've asked for some company" Hyunjin

"I just wanted some air. I feel suffocated inside. I feel like I don't have any freedom at all. It still feels different out here. I feel free. Besides, this is the only time maids and guards are resting. Why would I bothet them?" Yura

"Did I say you should call them?" Hyunjin

"But you said to ask for company-" Yura

"Ask for me. I can company you always" Hyunjin said and looked at e sky as well

Yura was confuse but remained silent.

"They miss you too. I am sure of that. Your Mom and Haneul are proud of you, for sure. You took responsibility of ruling this Kingdom without being selfish" Hyunjin

"Still..." she whispered

"Your Dad will be so happy if ever he wakes up and see you taking care of what he left. They are more than proud, I am telling you" Hyunjin

"They should be" she chuckled

"It's nice to know that your Uncle is finally stopping to bother you" Hyunjin

"You think so? He is probably mourning for Haneul's death. He adopted him and treated him like shit. Dad was supposed to adopt Haneul after Uncle Jacob told him that he is tired of Haneul" Yura explained

Hyunjin nodded as an answer.

"Uh..." she reached out her hand to feel what was falling, a smile curved on her lips when she realizes "It's snowing!"

"It is" he whispered

Yura happily ran to the middle and spread out her arm to feel all the snow. She looks like a happy kid who just saw the snow for the first time. Her heart is beating fast as she keep playing with the snow, she is waiting for more, she happily looked at Hyunjin and showed him a little snow ball she made.

Hyunjin smiled and nod at her. She continued playing with it while Hyunjin watches her.

"This is crazy. I really imprinted on her" he whispered

A smile curved on his lips as he continued watching her play with the snow. She looks happy and that satisfies Hyunjin a lot, just to see her happy and forget how cruel the world is. He is her number one fan, and will continue supporting her even if they won't end up together. He wanted her to be happy and that is enough.

"Forgive me werewolves, I want to marry a human..." he said while staring at Yura