48

Yura's POV

(Night)

"Thank you for today" I told the one who is in charge of the orphanage

"Thank you as well, your majesty. We are honored to meet you in person, you are always welcome to come back here anytime you want" she smiled and bowed to me

"I will be so happy to come back here" I smiled and bowed as well

Before we even start another topic, we finally said our goodbye to each other. I got in the car and the one who assist me today is Father's new recruit as his personal assistant.

Dad told me to bring him with me and some bodyguards because I am not able to bring the eight werewolves with me to volunteer. It might be a little bit questionable, but I do not dare doubt my Father.

That is why I am going to ask his assistant.

"Why did my Father want the eight new recruits?"

"I am afraid I am not able to talk-"
assistant

"Are you going to tell me or I will slice you into pieces?"

I saw how he glanced at me through the mirror. He gulped as he met my gaze and looked away.

"The previous King, he wanted to talk to them including the four people who are involved last night" he said

"About what?"

"He was furious when he heard about werewolves. I am not sure if that is connected to that but I guess it is. He mentioned about people in here fooling him, because no one told him about the werewolves" assistant

"What about his plan? Did he mention anything?"

"He didn't" he answered

I stayed quiet and let him drive quietly.

I know something was off when he wanted those eight to stay there, even though I needed Felix and Seungmin to be with me, and help me with today's schedule.

From all the previous King I have known, Father is the only one who is strict with the rules. You are nothing if you tried to disobey the rule that was given. I am sure Father will punish me for disobeying, or else dethrone me.

He taught me about the werewolves and why I shouldn't get involve with them if I ever seen one. It was crazy that I have to believe those when I don't see one at that time.

I didn't know, werewolves are wandering around the city and pretending to be humans. This might be crazy but the first thing that came to my mind when I arrived at their house, is werewolves.

I guess I am right. They are werewolves.

____________________________________

After an hour ride, we finally arrived at the mansion. Everyone bowed as I entered, they are all smiling at me so wide. They look so happy with my come back which made me even more confuse.

"How was the program?" Father smiled and handed me a glass of water

"It was fun. I had so much fun with them. To be honest, it would be so much if I just brought Felix, Chan, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Jisung, Changbin, Minho and Seungmin with me. The kids were looking for them-"

"I sent them away"
Father

I dropped the glass of water and looked at him "Sent them where?"

"To where they belong. The place they should be. You should thank me for not killing them while you are away"
Father

"How can you be so heartless? They helped us capture Uncle Jacob. Why are you suddenly turning your back to them? Father-"

"You broke the rules as the Queen! I am planning to dethrone you but I did not do it. I am afraid people will think lowly of you after getting involved with werewolves" Father

"Rules are just rules! It has nothing to do with the kindness they showed to us! Father, you are willing to turn your back on them just to follow that rules? Dad! It is different now! We are in a different year and ruler. Why are you still following that old rule-"

"We can't be involved with werewolves. End of discussion!" he shouted and went upstairs

I hurriedly left the palace and drove the car to their house. I am sure they are not staying there anymore but I have to find them. I can't let them go away after what happened.

As I arrived, there is no one inside the house. I went to the direction where they led me last time, which is the way to their hideout.

"Your highness-" a human formed called me who is hiding in the dark

"Aren't you the guard of the hideout?"

"I am" he bowed

"What are you doing? Why are you hiding?"

He looked down "Your Father exploded the hideout and killed the werewolves they saw"

"How about Chan? Chase?"

"They weren't there when that happened. I am afraid your Father did something to them. Please, help us. You are the only person who is capable of helping us in this situation" he kneeled in front of me

"First, you have to lead me to the hideout. I have to see who survived and plan everything"

"But you are the Queen. You shouldn't disobey the rules that was made before you were born. Your Father will disown you for disobeying him and the rules. You will surely be punished-" guard

"Rules can always change, and I have the power to do that"