13

Third person's POV

The eight of them were shocked of what they heard from Yura. She went out last night and keep talking about werewolves which is about them.

"Am I not allowed?" Yura asked

Hyunjin nodded "You have heard about the rumor. That is enough reason for us to prohibit you-"

"I just heard it last night. If I didn't go out I wouldn't know about it. You all seem to not thought of telling me" Yura said

"Just so you know... We will be so happy if the werewolves will kill you-" Felix

"Lee Felix" Changbin warned him

"I was just sharing my thought" Felix answered

Yura is princess and she needs to act calm and be elegant at all times but Felix... He is giving her all the reason to lose her patience and kill him in front of everyone.

She still feel that it is a good thing. No one is treating her differently, unlike in the palace. Here, she is allowed to curse, shout and get wild. She is now having the time of her life (day6<3). Still, she never hope to see her Father in a critical condition and her Mother who just died.

"Yura" Seungmin called who broke the silence "Do you know anything about household chores?"

"Yes, I know everything" Yura answered confidently

Felix shook off the table mat in front of him and glanced at Yura. A few seconds after, Yura sneezed. A smirk appeared on his lips as he felt he succeeded.

"Are you crazy? Why would you do that in front of the food?" Jeongin angrily asked

"Was it my fault that we aren't able to clean? You guys drank for days and became busy" Felix said referring to Yura

"Is it okay if you clean-" Jisung

"Why would you ask if it's okay? Of course, she has to clean" Felix

"I will have to divide you all but first... Let's clean our rooms. One of those three people in a room, will help Felix and Yura" Seungmin said

"I can help Yura" Jeongin said

"I'll help Felix after I clean with Minho" Hyunjin said

"After the rooms... Felix and Yura will be cleaning the living room. I'll take care of the dining area, Changbin can do the kitchen area. Jeongin is assigned in the bathroom. Hyunjin, Chan, Minho and Jisung will clean the garden" Seungmin said as he explained their parts

Yura raised her hand "Minho and Changbin can start. I'll clean the room. My room is still clean"

"Are you sure?" Jeongin asked

She nodded "I'll take care of it"

______________________

After eating their lunch, which was cooked by Minho and refused to get help from Yura in a nice way. They went to do their assigned things.

"You can just sweep or mop the floor" Changbin suggested

"No, it's fine. I'll take care of this" she smiled

Changbin nodded and left the room.

She looked at the room and regretted volunteering to clean their room. She started sweeping the floor, wiping off the dust as she keep sneezing for hundred times. Still, she ignored it and continued.

"Need help?" Jeongin asked as he entered the room

Yura shook her head and was about to continue when she remembered the money they spent for her clothes. She hurriedly ran to her room and took some cash to pay for it. Jeongin was confused as she entered the room again and handed him the cash.

"Thank you for paying for the clothes I chose" she smiled

Jeongin was shock to see the amount "This is too much-"

"You guys took care of me and fed me for day, the payment for my days here which was spent on my clothes" she said as she smiled but noticed Jeongin's face "You want to return it-"

"I'm not saying I will return it. I just said it's too much but I'll accept it. It's not good to refused blessings to come" he said with a playful smile and kept the money "I'll go and help"

Yura nodded and watched him leave. She started cleaning again, she removed the curtains, the bedsheets, and pillowsheets along with the blanket. She carried it outside and saw Felix who just came out of his room.

Yura dropped everything and took the blanket, she shook it off in front of Felix hoping him to sneeze.

"What are you doing? That's not the laundry" Felix said and left

Yura just rolled her eyes and put everything in the laundry basket. She went back to the room and didn't saw any bed sheets. She went to her room and took two bedsheets for the two bed. She went back to their room and finished what she started. Then, she mopped the floor properly. As she was satisfied, she left the room and was about to go to the living room when she saw Seungmin and Jisung's room is open and no one is there.

She entered and saw a ripped shirt hanging on the wall. She took it as she assumed it is some rag.

"Who would use this?" she whispered and put it inside the trash can

She went to the living room and saw Felix cleaning already. She started cleaning as well but the two keep glaring at each other like they will fight anytime soon. Felix is mopping the floor while Yura is wiping the window.

Little did she know, she made a mess.