24

Hyunjin's POV

(Night)

"Don't you think it's weird that she easily admitted she is the hidden princess?" Jisung asked

"Yeah, but we have a proof" Chan

"What if she is lying? What if she admitted she is the princess because she is scared that we might hurt her? What if she just wanted to get away because she thought we will hurt her?" Jeongin asked

"Don't conclude that fast. She is the hidden princess, everything matches. Her side of the story and the whole thing that happened that day" Minho

"If she is not the hidden princess, what should we do?" Changbin

"Easy. We will keep her here with us since she knew about our secret"

"And kill her afterwards" Felix

"Why are you so mad at her?" Seungmin

"I don't know. I just don't feel good. I feel like she will do something" Felix

"You don't even know if she is nice or not-"

"Just because she is nice to you all, that doesn't mean she won't betray us. She is a human. We are werewolves. See the big difference?" Felix

"But if we explain everything to her, she will understand. Also, there is a connection between us and her family" Chan

"Let's all rest"

After having dinner with them, they finally went to their respective rooms, leaving me here to clean. I volunteered to clean, to have some time to think.

I don't know if telling them about Yura's princess is a good thing or not. I am sure she won't go with us, now that she knew about our secret. She will probably used that against us to leave this place.

When we were cleaning the house after other werewolves went here and ruined everything, I found her gown and necklace under her bed. I don't know why but something was applied to her necklace. That is why we never knew that Yura, the princess, is living with us all this time.

No wonder all the stories that she told us about coming here. I eveny thought I have seen Haneul somewhere, but it turned out he is the secretary of the Princess Yun-yeong.

Now that we found her, we just have to bring her to the hideout but it's a big risk. We need to hide her very well until we reach the hideout or else the other werewolves will steal her from us.

After cleaning the table, I just turned off the lights in the kitchen and left the lights open at the living room. I was about to enter my room when I saw Yura coming out of her room-

"Can I borrow your phone?" she asked in a small tone

I nodded and handed her my phone "Yeah, sure-"

She opened it and her hands are shaking. She is dialing someone's number but no one is answering. She tried a few times but no answer.

"He must be busy" she whispered which I heard very well

"Haneul?"

"Thanks" she gave back my phone and smiled, as she was about to enter the room..

she fell on the ground.

_______________________

I covered her with her blanket and made sure she is sleeping very well. She have a high fever and that caused her to lost her conscious.

I went to the kitchen and took a bowl with water and two towels. I sat beside her bed and started wiping her arm with wet towel then followed by the dry towel. I didn't wiped her legs, it's disrepsectful for both of us to do such thing.

I wonder why is she calling Haneul in the middle of the night? Is there something we should worry about? But when she borrowed my phone she don't look like she is scared of us.

She is confusing me a lot. I don't know whether to believe her or not. Everything she does confuses us, especially me. I am worried that one day when we get too attached to them, she will suddenly betray us.

I took my charger and put her phone to recharge it. It opened automatically, her phone's lockscreen is her parents which is the King and Queen. I am not doubting that she is the princess. I am just scared she will suddenly use her power to betray us.

We need her.

I went to the kitchen again and checked the porridge I cooked for her. I put some on the small bowl, I took a medicine then water. As I entered her room, her eyes is wandering around the room.

"Are you okay?"

She looked shocked to see me "Why are you here?"

"You see... You lost your conscious and you have a fever. I am here because I needed to, not because I wanted to"

"I can take care of myself-" Yura

"We are werewolves but there is nothing you should be scared of. You needed something from us and we are the only ones you can trust. We need something from you. We just need to give and take the things we need towards each other"

"What made you think I need something from you?" Yura

"We know someone wanted you dead and you don't know who. There are people you can't just trust. You only have us. We can't harm even if we want to. It's because werewolves and your family has history"

Yura looked away "I don't need your help"

"Help us first, then we will leave you alone"