22

Yura's POV

(Next day)

It's almost lunch but I am still in my room, getting scared over the fact that werewolves are in the house. I haven't washed my face, took a bath nor took a pee. How can I? They are outside. I should've just left this town last night.

Why is my phone not working? I need this more than anything else and it was ruined. Great. I need it now. Why does it have not to work at a time like this?

I noticed myself and I look like zombie. I haven't slept yet nor took a rest. I was up all night, thinking of other ways to leave this place and when I was about to leave, Jisung went to my room to check on me. I pretended to be asleep.

Look, Yura, they doesn't know that you went out, followed them and saw them transforming to werewolves which fucking scared you. They wouldn't know if you will just pull yourself together and act normal.

I took my clothes, I have to pretend like I am going to take a bath, so they won't be suspicious of me leaving the house. I took a deep breath as I stood in front of the door.

I went out and pretending to walk lazily to the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door, Changbin got out of this room which is near to the door.

"You just woke up?" he asked

"Yeah, I-I just did. How about you?"

"I tried to wake you up earlier but you seem to be in a deep sleep. Eat with us after you take a shower" he said

"Ah. Me? Hahaha, yeah. I fell asleep because of a t-tiring day. Anyway, you look good. I will just take a shower"

I gave him a smile and went inside the bathroom. I locked it properly and started breathing fast. Oh my gosh. That was close. He is one of the two who transformed into werewolves which fucking revealed their secret to me. I hope I didn't just followed them.

Changbin tried to wake me up earlier but I pretended to be in a deep sleep. I guess he left when he realizes that. I am glad he left or else I will cry when he went near me.

I took a bath as fast as I can and wore my clothes. I did my morning routine and got ready for my next move. I just have to go to the room and refuse to eat. I am sure they will again.

I got out of the bathroom and was about to run to my room when I saw Chan coming towards me. Why? What did I do? Did they find out?

"What do you want?" I asked in a not so screaming voice

"Uh... I want to go to the bathroom" he said

I nodded and ran to my room. I took a deep breath and sat on the floor as I lost my strength. I think I overreacted. I should've not done that or else he will find out.

I closed my eyes-

"Yura? It's lunch!" Jeongin said and knocked on the door a lot of times "Yura! Changbin said you are awake. Wake up"

"Yeah-"

"I'll wait here in front of your room. Come out" he said and stopped knocking

I changed my clothes first and took the things I needed, so I won't have to come back to this place. I fixed my face and made sure I am not going to be noticed by them.

As I opened the door, Jeongin wasn't there. I thought he will wait for me? Wait. Are they planning to fool me-

"Hey" Jeongin greeted as he got out of his room "Sorry, I took my phone with me"

I nodded and followed him to the living room, they are there while Minho and Felix were still cooking. Chan just sat beside Jisung and played board games.

"I have to go somewhere. You guys can eat lunch without me-"

"Where are you going?" Changbin

"Haneul and I agreed to meet near the theater place-"

"Why not here? He knows this place" Minho

"Yeah, it's dangerous for you to leave this place" Felix said and put the food on the table

"You guys don't-"

"You forgot this" Hyunjin let go of the pendant and held tightly on the chain "Your necklace"

"How did you find that?"

"In your room? I cleaned your room. How can I not find this? This is probably what they are looking for. The last proof of a princess" Hyunjin

"Are you really a princess?" Jisung asked

"That explains why you were wearing a gown-" Jeongin

"How can I be the princess? That's ridiculous. I have to go"

I hurriedly went to the door-

"Block the door" Seungmin said

Jisung suddenly blocked my way.

"What now? I have to go"

"You can't leave" Seungmin

"Fine. I am the princess. So? Why can't I leave now? I have to go and visit my Father in the hospital-"

"Just don't answer back. He is annoyed. Just let him. I don't even know why he wanted to stop you" Jisung whispered

"I can hear you" Seungmin said

"What are you doing, Seungmin?" Changbin asked him

"Was it because she is a princess?" Chan asked him as well

"Why did you follow us last night?" he asked

He knew?