12

Third person's POV

(Next day)

Yura woke up as she felt her body hurt. It was probably because she keep going around the house, getting bothered of the werewolves and his roommates who went out to drink. She stretched and stood up. She fixes her face and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. As she left the bathroom, she noticed Changbin and Chan's room is open.

She walked carefully and checked them. They are there. She went inside and turned off the lights then left. She checked Minho, Jeongin and Hyunjin's room too, she even covered Jeongin with the blanket and turned off the lights. She checked Seungmin and Jisung and turned off the lights as well. She looked at Felix and ignored him, she was about to go to the living room when conscience hunt her down.

She went inside and covered him with blanket then turned off the lights. She left his room and went to the living room.

"How can they drink all night? They look like zombies now" she said and shook her head

The doorbell rang...

It's morning but it still scares her knowing that werewolves are wandering around the town. Still, she can't wake up others just to open the door.

She went to the door and opened it. To her surprise, it's Haneul, her personal assistant and secretary. He is holding two plastic bags full of food and two luggage which are the things she need.

"I can't stay for too long. I have to stay with your Father always" Haneul said as he put down the plastic bags on the table "Here... Take this. I legally transfered all your money here" he handed her, her credit card and phone "Contact me if something happens. Make sure to always be careful"

"I will" Yura

"Are you okay here? This is the best and safest place for you" Haneul sighed

"I am fine here. I have to repay them for the things they spent for me" Yura said as she felt guilty

Haneul nodded and smiled "I'm glad you are getting along with them. Make sure to call if you need something"

"Take care" she said and watched Haneul drove away

She went inside pulling her luggages. She put her luggages inside her room and went outside to arrange the food. She organized all the food that Haneul brought to the refrigerator then searched for the best hangover soup for people who drunk all night. She never tried cooking before, since maids were all doing the work.

She first did the sauce which needs to be ready. After that, she started working on the soup which will take a lot of time to work.

"All soup tastes the same" she whispered as a goodluck to herself

The thing is... She is not sure whether she will be able to do a good job or not.

________________________

She finished preparing the table and made sure the eight of them will eat together with her. She woke them up one by one in a very smooth way, except Felix who hates her.

"Wake up or don't eat" she said and left the room

Felix rolled his eyes.

They went to the dining area and sat. They were all shock to see food in front of them which is impossible since they don't have any money.

Yura sat "You all can eat"

"Where did you get the money?" Hyunjin

"Ah, Haneul went here and gave me my things. He also brought some groceries" she said

"What is this?" Chan asked and taste the soup, same with others "What-" he started coughing

Minho noticed they all stopped eating "I'll cook dinner next"

"What do you mean? Is this our lunch already?" Jisung

"Yes" Minho

They all started eating again.

Of course, he was kidding. He just wantes them to appreciate the food Yura cooked for them even though it tastes so bad.

"I made you guys some hangover soup" Yura said as she watched them eat

"Hangover soup? Did we drink last night? Or..." Seungmin

"Yes, you guys went to a bar last night, right? I saw you all leaving. I tried to go with you all but you guys left already" Yura

Jisung looked at her with eyes all wide "You are awake?"

She nodded innocently "Yeah"

"Ah" Minho just said and started eating

"I heard from someone that it's really dangerous in this town" Yura said

"Why?" Jeongin asked as he continued eating

"I heard there are werewolves wandering around this town-" Yura

They all started coughing as they were shocked with what she said. They can't believe that she is telling them about werewolves when they are one.

"Why? Are you guys okay?" Yura asked as she felt worried

"Your soup taste bad" Felix said and stopped eating

"What? Really?" Yura asked and taste the soup she made "No, it's not"

But she knows in herself that it taste really bad but she hid her reaction well.

"Anyway, is it true that werewolves killed some people here?" Yura asked

Some looked away and pretended to be busy, some pretended not to hear the question. Yura is waiting for their answer but no one is willing.

"Why do you believe such? Where did you heard that rumor?" Changbin

"The woman at the convenience store told me-" Yura

"You went out?!" the eight of them shouted in unison