15

Yura's POV

That Felix guy. Why would he pick on me every day? Did I do something in our past life that angered him so much. If I did something wrong and he remembered, I'll apologize.

Everything I do feels like it was a big deal to him. He always glare at me and keep annoying me and telling everyone to kick me out of this house.

No matter how mad he is, I am not leaving this place and will continue to annoy him as much as I can. It's not like he own this place. If I remember, it was Jeongin who runs this place.

He acts bossy here and even has his own room like he really pay for it. I have never seen him pay this month. Don't tell me he is scaring Jeongin to get the room for free?

Anyway! I already decided. I won't leave this place unless I am dead or if he doesn't want to see me, he can just freely leave this house and live on the street. I am pretty sure, girls will welcome him anytime in their house.

Why am I even thinking of that annoying man? I have a bigger problem than that!!!

It's been two hours but I haven't seen Seungmin coming out of his room. Was the shirt that important for him? Also, Changbin looks like he was just controlling himself from getting mad.

I messed up so bad. I should've just stayed in my room and slept all day instead of creating a mess. I hope I won't do anything that will make them mad at me.

"How can you be so stupid, Yun-yeong?" I whispered to myself and sighed as I stared at the ceiling

Mom died unexpectedly. Dad is in a critical condition. The throne is empty and there is no one to lead this country. Me? I don't think I am ready yet.

After what happened, I haven't still recovered yet. It was crazy and ever night feels like a nightmare to me. It feels like I won't be able to see the sunlight. How can I survive this life?

This is why I never wanted to leave this place because the more I think of it, this is the best place so far...

Every place I go, I have never felt safe. Every location is a danger for me and everyone is a threat to my life, even though they don't know who I really am.

But this place feels different...

I felt safe and away from danger.

I hurriedly wiped away my tears and went to the door. I fixed my hair and tied into a bun. I opened the door and was about to go-

"A-Ah" I whispered and held my head

I bumped into-

"Felix?"

He was just staring at me.

"What are you doing here? Are you going to annoy me again?"

"This is not just your house" he said

"Huh? Did I ever say that this is my house or I live here alone?"

"You are loud" Felix

"What did I do this time? I was just on my bed, crying- What? I am too loud?"

"Exactly. You are crying" Felix

"Hello? I didn't make any sound-"

"You won't understand. Just stop"
he said and entered his room which is in front of mine

Oh my gosh. Here he is. Getting mad when I didn't do anything.

_________________________________

I woke up as I felt my head aching. Argh. Seriously? Why do I always feel like my head is hurting so bad. This is crazy. It feels like someone is putting a spell on me-

Wait! Why do I believe in spell now? I used to always refuse to listen to Dad's story because it is a fairytale. He would always tell me that when there is a princess, there will always be prince. That's how it works for them but not for me.

I can be princess or a queen without having a king or a prince. I can live my own life. Not every princess wants a fairytale story that includes a young, handsome, smart and kind prince.

I stood up and got out of my room. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door-

No.

Chan is wearing towel only while brushing his teeth.

"Can you close the door?" Chan asked

I looked away "How can you not lock the door? Huh? You should've locked it! Oh my gosh!"

"We all have a body. What's so wrong with that?" Chan asked

"You are so clueless-"

"Why are you still here? You can go back to your room" he said

"Please, let's act like nothing happened"

"Nothing really happened, unless you want-" Chan

"Pervert!"

I hurriedly ran to my room and locked the door. I covered myself with blanket and screamed so loud. Oh my gosh! Moon Yun-yeong! You must've been so shock?! Waaah!!!

I want to go back to the mansion. This is not the safest place. I am taking back what I said earlier. Danger also await for me here. I want to leave-

Did I just see Chan's body?! It was nice- Oh my gosh! No! That wasn't I mean. What I was saying... I... I don't know. I want to leave. I don't know what might happen in the following days.

This is so not good for me to live with eight boys.