20

Yura's POV

(Night)

"You should take a rest" Jeongin said

"How about the others? It's late. They should be here by now. You know it's dangerous, werewolves are everywhere-"

"Werewolves aren't real. There is nothing we should be scared about. It's not like they can harm us" Hyunjin

"But they already did. They have several victims and I recognized some"

"Let's not waste this time talking about werewolves" Felix said and left the table

"Don't you all believe me? I literally saw how one of them easily changed the eye color. They even growled and sniffed. That means one thing. They are werewolves"

"It's not that we don't believe you but we decided to be in between. It's not a good thing if we will accuse them because that's what you saw" Jisung

"You already said it. I saw everything. I witnessed it. There are werewolves and they are looking for you all- Wait. Why are they looking for you all?"

"The house is a mess and they are looking for something, not us. We don't know them" Jeongin

Liar. You guys mentioned that it was probably them.

We just finished eating dinner and what happened doesn't seem to get off my head. It's still clear to me and the fear of them coming back here, harming everyone, keep bothering me.

"I'll take a rest"

I went to my room and sat on my bed. I tried to open my phone but it's not opening. Those guys really included my phone. I turned off the light and just lied down on my bed.

Those are the signs that they are werewolves, easily change eye color, the way they sniff, and they growled which human doesn't do. If I were to judge them, I will say they werewolves.

They are looking for something that's why they searched all over the house. I wonder what that is? Wait- Why are they involved in werewolves all of a sudden? How come werewolves know them?

And these eight guys does seem to know something.

Don't tell me...

No, that can't be. They are innocent and probably messed up with the werewolves, that is why the werewolves were looking for them earlier. Is that why they keep defending werewolves when I said they are ugly? They even said they know some handsome werewolves. How come I didn't think of that- Argh! Why am I thinking bad about them? I shouldn't just judge them because of the hints. This is not so good of me to do.

Nothing will happen if I ask one of them, right?

I stood up and was about to open the door-

"Is she sleeping?" that's Chan!

"I guess so. She is tired and shocked. What is the plan?" Jisung

"We have to go back there as soon as possible" Seungmin

"Then, let's go" Jisung

I went back to my bed and pretended to be sleeping when I heard the doorknob opened. I closed my eyes and tried my best not to move a bit.

"Let's go. Nothing will happen to her" Seungmin said

After that, I heard footsteps and the main door closed which made not a very loud sound.

Where the hell are they going?

I wore my hoodie and hurriedly left the house. I saw them entered a place which is really dark and people avoid going to. I think this is dangerous... But I have to know what they are up to.

I hurriedly followed them without making any sound. I tried my best to walk carefully and keep following them. They soon entered the forest which didn't came to my mind. Still!!! I followed them no matter how dangerous it is.

I tried so hard not to make any sound but these fucking leaves keep messing up. Oh my gosh. Why am I cursing a lot nowadays? I can't do this or else I might accidentally curse in front of the people. I am dead.

The eight of them are talking about something while walking. Are they not scared of the darkness? It's no safe for us to be out here, wandering. I wonder what bar is located in this part of this town? This is not safe.

A big house- Wait no. This is a fucking palace. The eight of them went there and tried to go in but two persons were blocking the entrance.

How come there is a palace in this place? Who the hell was the king when this appeared here? Oh my gosh. I never expected this. I am related to the previous kings but I never heard from Father that there is a history of one of the kings who built a palace in the middle of a forest. Unless... He is cursed?

Does that even make sense? Curse? That's not even true. The werewolves are true more than the curse nor the spell.

Still, I can't believe this.

Chan tried to enter but two people in front of them is still blocking the way for them to enter.

Minho was about to throw hands but Chan stopped him by tapping his shoulder to calm down.

"What the hell is that place-"

Seungmin and Changbin... No way. This is not true. I am dreaming. This can't be true.

They turned into werewolves.

I was about to scream but luckily I controlled myself and stopped.

What?

"I was living with werewolves the whole time?"