33

Third person'sPOV

(Next day)

"Good morning, Queen Yun-yeong. You have to wake up" the maid said outside her room

She didn't answer and stayed quiet. She is awake the whole time and didn't even get enough sleep. She is having a hard time moving on and accepting the fact that Haneul is gone.

She is used to Haneul just bragging inside her room and will wake her up when she is feeling lazy. He acts like a friend not a security. The first friend she made, and will always be the best friend she had.

Yura stood up and went to the bathroom. She took a quick bath and wore her outfit that the maids prepared for her today. She is feeling unwell but she have to go and do her responsibility as the Queen.

She left her room and saw maids and bodyguards gathered in front of her room which shocked her. She wasn't expecting to see bunch of securities in front of her room, but she is aware some securities will stay in front of her room overnight.

She bowed and said "Good morning"

They all bowed to her and greeted her good morning. She went to her office which is in the same floor as her room. She entered and saw her Father's thing, which was left after what happened that day. It wasn't touch at all. No one dared.

"You all can do your tasks. I can manage alone" she said

They are all hesitating but they have to do what the Queen will tell them. They bowed and left her in the office. She stood there and looked at the whole room, not sure where she should start.

Her Father left a lot of task for her to do, as a Queen and ruler of her own Kingdom. She doesn't know where to start and what she should finish first from all the list that she will see.

She walked to the table where the books are, there are pictures of them, the four of them. She was still young back then and her brother is still alive. A smile curved on her lips as she saw other photos of them together. There is one photo that caught her attention, it was a photo of Haneul watching her play from afar, doing his responsibility as Yura's private security.

She arranged the photos, and sat on the swivel chair. She rest her body and looked at the whole room. The last time she went there, was when she was called to ask if she is ready, also the day she lost everything.

"I lost my way. Will I be able to come back?" she whispered

She looked at all the papers on the desk of her Father. There is a lot of charity papers, some documents to sign and more. There are projects for the country and some signing with other countries.

Her Father's assistant died as well, when he tried to save the King or get him out of there, but he failed and died. Haneul took care of the funeral fund and even showed up there on behalf of the royal family.

Haneul took care of everything they couldn't. He made sure everything is fine while Yura is taking a break from what happened. He also talked to those King Yuri supposed to have a meeting, he postponed everything he could.

Yura opened the drawer, everything is related to business and the rulings but one caught her attention. It was a folder and an orphanage's name is on top of it. She opened it of out curiosity and to her surprise, it was Haneul's adoption documents. He is not adopted by Uncle Jacob anymore, King Yuri adopted him when Uncle Jacob felt like Haneul is useless and burned the papers.

It was written there that Haneul is one of the beneficiaries of the King and Queen, who replaced Prince Yun.

Yura smiled out of happiness.

"Your majesty, those who are applying as your security and assistant are here" maid said

"Let them in" she answered

She hid the papers and made sure no one will see it. She arranged the papers and documents on the desk, she stopped when she saw who entered the office.

"What are you two doing here?" Yura asked

"Applying" Felix said

"You mean..." she realized what Minho told her that they won't leave her and will always be with her, to keep her safe.

"I will be applying as your personal assistant, since Felix can't multitask" Seungmin

"And I will be your personal security" Felix

She is quiet but happy inside. She looked at the door waiting for others to come in but no one did.

"They applied for security. There will be a rotation for them. Three will guard your Father, and the other three will be with us" Seungmin

"Ah, I see" she said

"What's with your reaction? Are you disappointed we are here, instead of the people whom you are expecting to be in this position?" Felix

"It's not like that. I was just shock that you guys are here. There is a deal between me and Hyunjin-" Yura

"That is nothing. It doesn't matter but we have to be here. We have to stay here. Us, werewolves, promised to protect and serve your family" Seungmin

"Aren't you going to tell us we are hired?" Felix boredly asked

She chuckled "You two are hired"