36

Minho's POV

(that day)

I fixed myself in front of the mirror, even though we are given a uniform to wear everyday. I still have to look good and presentable. We don't expect who to meet within the day. I better look good everyday, to prevent regrets.

Today, it is my turn to go to the hospital along with Hyunjin and Changbin. Tomorrow, it will be Jisung, Chan and Jeongin.

"Minho, are you ready?" Jeongin asked

I nodded "Let's go"

We left the room and was about to leave the palace when one maid blocked our way without saying anything. I was confuse because she signaled Hyunjin and Changbin to go, while I was left here standing.

"Good morning, Ms. Moon wanted you to go to her office" maid

"But I have to-"

"I will be covering up for you. You can go" Chan smiled and left the door, and followed the other two who got in the car

I followed the maid as she signaled me to follow her. I am confuse why am I going to be called on my first day of work, unless she wants to replace Felix because he is being annoying again.

I knocked on the door "It's Minho, your majesty"

The door opened and it showed Felix. I went inside and locked the door, both Seungmin and Yura are looking at me like they are expecting to see me this morning.

"You called me, your majesty"

"I did" Yura said and nod at Seungmin

Seungmin glanced at me "We decided to start planning and decorating for the palace. You will be the one in charge of taking care of the whole thing"

"Why me? I don't know anything"

"You are capable of leading others. So? Are you going to refuse the request of our majesty?" Seungmin

I looked at Yura and she is looking at the paper but all ears. Cute- I mean crazy.

"What do we need to do?"

Yura hurriedly put down the paper and looked at me "Let's plan!"

"Yura- I mean your majesty, I am not someone who you can trust when it comes to planning"

"That's why we are here" Jeongin said and entered the office along with Jisung

"You two?"

"Why? Do you have a problem?" Jisung raised his eyebrow

"You guys can do it here" Yura said and pretended to be busy again "And call me Yura when no unfamiliar person is around"

I sat on the sofa comfortably as I watched Jeongin and Jisung sit on the sofa across where I am. They are talking about something serious which I am not sure.

"Yura"

She looked at me.

"Let's plan it together. I don't mind doing it with you but I am sure there will be no work if Jisung and Jeongin will do it with me"

She looked at them and she looks like she realized something about what I just said. I am pretty sure she knows what will happen if the two will go with me to plan. One week will past but nothing will happen at all.

"Uh... Jeongin and Jisung, you two can follow Changbin and Hyunjin at the hospital. They need more reliable securities than here" Yura said

Both Jeongin and Jisung bowed and left, they can't do anything because it is Yura who ordered to make them do it.

"Seungmin... You can go with the head of maids and few bodyguards to shop gifts for the kids in the orphanage. Felix, you can go with Seungmin to help out" Yura

"But-" Felix

"Bye"

Seungmin wanted to laugh but he controlled himself, he bowed and left the room, followed by Felix who is glaring at me as he leave the room.

"Where should we start?" Yura asked

"Theme" I said as I took some paper from Seungmin's desk "Let's come up with our own theme, explain to each other, then decide"

"Sure" Yura answered

I came up with the red and gold theme which is a strong color that looks cool for decoration. I guess it will look good in the palace, since it will highlight the elegance and expensiveness of the palace.

After a few minutes of planning, we finally finished everything. I explained to her the color theme and what is my plan all over the palace.

"I wanted blue and silver, add some color white to make it look good. I am not sure but light colors represents purity" she answered and smiled looking proud "What are we going to do to decide? Do we play? Ask for votes?"

"It's already been decided. We will use yours, obviously. I like the combination of blue and silver, with a touch of white. That will look good and it does represents purity"

"Really?!" she happily asked

"Yeah"

She have a creative mind and ideas. I love how she thought of the color, people usually choose red, green, yellow, and blue. Yura don't have confidence to say her opinion because she think it's wrong. Her idea is good, and that is the reason why I want to go with what she created.

She is explaining to me some few details about her plan for the decoration. She is too commit on the planning which is cute, because I get to stare at her.

"So, this one will look-" Yura stopped and glanced at me

I hurriedly looked away.

"You should focus on this, Minho. We have to finish planning for christmas or you won't get a present" she jokingly said

"I already received mine"