26

Yura's POV

It's been a long time since I've been home. Everything feels different, now that I don't have anyone to depend on. My Mother is gone and my Father is in a critical condition. I don't even know if going back here is safe. All I know is that, I can't back out now.

I just have to do my best and be safe all the time or else danger will kill me.

I am currently sitting on my bed while looking at my room. It's still clean, I can't even see any dust. I must say the maids cleaned this room even though I wasn't here.

"Royal highness, the dinner is ready" maid said from outside the room

I just fixed myself and went out of the room. The maids are waiting for me and escorted me to the dining room. As I entered, Uncle Jacob and Chase are sitting together which I never expected.

The two bowed to me.

"I never expected any visitors-"

"I am the brother of the King Yuri, and Chase is your future King. We are not visitors" Uncle Jacob

"As far as I know, my Father never treated you as someone who can just enter the palace. You still have to ask permission, right?"

He looked at me.

"And I never agreed to the marriage. I don't know what the arrianged marriage, you all talked about. Now that my Father is not here and is the only one who knows about the marriage, it's no longer my fault. I can say no anytime I want. I am in charge here and will no longer be the princess until tomorrow"

"What do you mean?" Uncle Jacob

"I am taking over the throne tomorrow" I smiled and sat on my chair as I started eating "Heard enough?"

"I don't know what is the matter with your family. I am here for the arrianged marriage. I don't care about your family matter. I want to talk about-" Chase

"Shall we eat first, then argue later?"

The two became quiet and started eating as well. I am sure these two doesn't have any relationship at all. If they have, I will accuse my Uncle of harming his own niece which is the future Queen. Chase is the one who trespassed the house last time and ruined everything. If they are together, there must be a plan that I should be aware of.

"Yura-" Chase

I looked at him "Yura? You are calling who?"

"I mean your highness, arrianged marriage doesn't have to do something with us. You and I were still babies when they agreed-" Chase

"Really? That must be thousand years ago?"

Chase raised his left eyebrow as he was confuse "What do you mean, your highness?"

"Nothing. That was a joke"

You are werewolf. There is no way we are in the same age and same year. You are fucking ahead of me for thousand years. Fool me. I learned a lot.

"Someone is looking for Chase" Haneul said as he entered the dining room

Chase bowed and left the dining room, followed by Haneul. It's just me and Uncle Jacob who are here.

"Do you know me that well, Uncle?"

"I do-" Uncle Jacob

"Then, you know that I don't want to marry Chase?"

"Yun-yeong, I am your Uncle. I know what you don't like and what you like. You are my only niece and I have to protect you-" Uncle Jacob

"Only? You forgot about my brother"

"That was in the past-" Uncle Jacob

"I don't care if that was million years ago. My brother... You left him in the middle of the woods. That is why my parents hates you. You are selfish. You wanted the throne for yourself. Stop acting like you care about me, when you really don't"

"Yun-yeong" Uncle Jacob

"Do you even know that guy named Chase is a werewolf? And he almost killed me one time!"

"Stop-" Uncle Jacob

"You are making me marry a werewolf, not knowing if I am safe with him or not! You never cared for me. You wanted to get rid of me and take the throne!"

"Princess Yun-yeong!" Uncle Jacob

"Am I right?"

"If you wanted to be safe and away fron werewolves, why are you living with werewolves?!" Uncle Jacob

I dropped my fork and knife as I heard what he just said. How did he know? Who told him? Chase?

"You don't know-"

"If you won't follow what I tell you, or if you tried to betray me. You will lose them and tell everyone that they are werewolves. You know me, Yun-yeong. You know what I am capable of. You don't know anything" he smirked and walked out of the dining room

He is showing his true colors. What does he mean that I don't know anything?

"Your highness, are you okay?" Haneul asked as he entered the dining room

"Do you know where they are?"

"Who?" Haneul

"My roommates"

"Yeah, they went home after the interview. They said they will come back when you need-" Haneul

"I want the coronation to happen tomorrow"

"Aren't you deciding too fast? Don't be pressured by your Uncle. You shouldn't-" Haneul

"I can't waste anytime. I need the power to bring him down or else he will continue doing bad things"

"Okay, I will announce it" Haneul said and left

Am I doing the right thing?