Chapter 2: The Date

March 20,2001
9:00 a.m
Toni's Pov

I woke up to a ding. I slowly got up and grabbed my phone. It was a text message from Janet. I put her name as 'Mamas'. "Morning"the message said. I smiled and texted back. I got out of my bed walking to my bathroom. I turned the shower on then grabbed my toothbrush. I pasted it with toothpaste and began to brush my teeth. I finished and did my other hygiene before getting in the shower. I washed my self and got out. Walking out my bathroom I went to my dresser taking out black silk boxers, black sweatpants, and a sports bra. I put them on and walked out my room to downstairs. I walked into my living room putting my Xbox on. I grabbed the remote controller and selected the game I wanted to play. I played for about 2 hours until my phone dinged again. It was a message from Janet again asking for my address. I gave it to her and continued to play the game. Few minutes passed my doorbell ring. I paused the game and got up to answer the door. I opened it and there she was. Janet had on black tights, grey t-shirt that said sexy on it with her hair down. "Hey sexy"I bit my lip moving out the way so she could pass. "Hi Toni"she smiled. Beautiful ass smile. "You know I never met someone who lives in a private neighborhood like me"she said referring to my house that was basically all the way in the back of the neighborhood. "Yea I don't need everybody and they momma in my business"I said looking her up and down. "Are you gonna stare at me all day or are you gonna show me around this big ass house"she asked. I smacked my lips and showed her around the house. "What's that door"she asked pointing to the door we just passed up. The door said 'Jasmine' in cursive words. "My daughters room"I said. "Aww you have a daughter"Janet said. "Yea she's five" I smiled thinking about my baby. "She's with my mother right now. She comes back tomorrow"I explained leading Janet back to the front. "You want anything to drink or eat"I asked walking to my kitchen. "Uh water please"she said. I grabbed a water bottle and turned around to face her. She was sitting on top of the island counter staring back at me. Her thighs looked so juicy. "You have serious staring problems"she said snapping me out of my thoughts. "I only stare at something that I want"I said giving her the water bottle. "And what is that"she asked. "You"I smirked. "Ha you're funny"she said taking a sip. The way the water dripped down her chin to her chest. I bit my lip getting hard. I've never felt this way before, not even with my ex girlfriend. "Toni"Janet screamed my name. "Hm"I said. "I asked what do we do now"she said getting off of the counter. "I can think of a few things"I said. "No"was all she said before walking into the living room. I soon followed after her pulling her down on my lap as I sat down on my sofa. I placed her directly on me so she could feel it. "You feel that"I asked in her ear. "Mmm"she mumbled. "Good"I said kissing behind her ear. We talked and flirted until I found a movie for us to watch. I came upon a movie called 'Original Sin'. It started off good until a sex scene came on. Damn this movie.

Janet's Pov
As the sex scene came on in the movie we were watching, I could feel Toni getting hard. I softly bit my lip as she placed her hands on my waist. She rocked me back and forth making me moan. All of a sudden I found myself straddling her while she played with my ass as we kissed, tongues wrestling and everything. I pulled away catching my breath. "Maybe we should save it for tonight"I said rubbing my hands on her stomach over her abs. "I don't think I can wait that long"she said gripping my booty. "But you need too"I chuckled seeing her face drop. "You're no fun"she pouted. "You'll get over it" I said laying my head on her chest while we continued to watch the movie until I fell asleep.

*7:30 p.m*.
Still Janets Pov
I felt tapping on my ass slightly waking me up. "Get up mamas"I heard that deep sultry voice. I whined burying my face more into her chest. "Janet Jackson if you don't get up"she said sternly. "But Toni"I whined again picking my head up. She just laughed while sitting up. "It's already 7:30 and we need to go at 8"Toni said lifting my head up again causing me to look up at her. I huffed and sat up and crossed my arms. I watched as Toni got up and stretched. Her abs are just wow. She has a nice ass too. "Quit looking and get up"she said. I rolled my eyes and got up. I followed her upstairs to her room. The decor was red and black with a walk in closet and a master bathroom. Her room is huge. "Sit"Toni said pointing to her bed. I sat as she went into her closet. Soon she came out with a pair of black jeans, a see through black shirt that showed her bra and a pair of cheetah print red bottom heels. She wears heels?.