Chapter 9: Hawaii Here We Come!!

May 3rd,2001

Janet's Pov

"Mommy"I heard a tiny voice say and little knocks on the door

"Mommy"I heard a tiny voice say and little knocks on the door. I groaned and slowly sat up looking at the clock on my nightstand. It's 8 in the damn morning. Why is she up so early. "give me a minute, bubs"i said loud enough to where she can hear. She said okay and walked away from the door. I looked to my side to see Toni knocked the hell out. She looks so cute sleeping. "If you ain't go do nothing, stop looking"she mumbled opening her big eyes. I rolled my eyes and got out the bed going to my bathroom. "roll them again,i hope they get stuck"she said lowly at the last part. That's why i rolled them again. I turned the shower on then quickly got in, not wanting to be long. I poured my strawberry body wash onto my wash cloth and lathered my body,three times before rinsing off and getting out. I let myself air dry as I did my morning routine.Then put on my matching pantie and bra set with some sweats and a tank top. I was just about finished when Toni came in with only her boxers and a sports bra on. My eyes were glued to her package as she walked towards me. My head was being lifted by her finger tip under my chin making my eyes meet hers. "stay up here for a little while then imma call you down"she said and pecked my lips then walked out. I fanned myself as i watched her leave. Then i smelled food. The things i'd do to her...

Toni's

After I left Janet in the bathroom i put on some basketball shorts then made my way downstairs

After I left Janet in the bathroom i put on some basketball shorts then made my way downstairs. Jasmine was sitting on the sofa with her stuffed monkey watching a cartoon. Once she noticed me she got exited and jumped up running towards me. I scooped her up in my arms swinging her side to side making her laugh. I put her down and she grabbed my finger holding it as we walked into the kitchen. I sat her on the counter and began to take stuff out the refrigerator. Damn Janet got the whole store in here. I was gonna make a little something for Janet,nothing big. "can i help dada"Jasmine asked. "yea you can help by cleaning this spoon"I smirked seeing her eyes get big as the sight of the red velvet batter on the spoon. She grabbed it from me and began to lick every inch of the spoon. I chuckled and put everything on a nice plate. I made red velvet waffles with fruit on top with powdered sugar with a glass of orange juice. Janet doesn't eat the sausages or the patties for some reason. Hell she barely eats so she gonna love this.