Chapter 13: Time To Go

6:30 a.m
Toni's Pov
Today i'm going back home to deal with this bullshit. I'm already packed and ready to go so now i'm just chilling while Janet was walking around the room trying to stay awake. She insisted she stay up with me until it's time for me to go. While she did that, my eyes took their time roaming her body. She only had on black lace panties with a matching bra. "come here ma"I said. She listened and crawled on the bed to me. Damn she looking too good. She straddled my lap giving me full view of the twins. Shit. Now "she"go get out of control. I grabbed her ass jiggling it. I smirked as she gave me a look. "what. shit fat as fuck"I said smacking it. Janet jumped and smacked me upside my head. That shit hurt. She snickered as i pouted. "aww i'm sorry baby"she teased. I smirked. "sorry this"I said quickly flipping her on her stomach. She gasped at the sudden move. I pushed her down holding her ass up. Damn her arch deep as hell. I rubbed my myself on her opening. "Toni"she whined. "what you need ma"I mumbled in her ear. Janet just whined trying to get away. "naw don't move away now when you was just teasing me"I said flipping her back over. I captured her lips on mine and reached my hand downtown. I moved her panties to the side and stuck my finger in. Janet gasped and bit down on my lip. She whimpered as she tried to get away. I stuck my finger in deeper causing her to yelp. "Fuck"she moaned. I smirked as she spilled onto my hand. I pulled away my finger and stuck it in Janet's mouth. She licked all over it as she looked into my eyes. That look mean she wanna get fucked. Be right back y'all...

SIKE!!!!!

Janet's Pov
I watched as Toni undressed herself leaving her in only sports bra and boxers. She had on grey silk boxers so you could see her print real good. She climbed on top of me pulling my panties down and threw them somewhere. I already knew the drill so I wrapped one leg around her waist and the other on her shoulder. Toni smirked as she entered me. I sucked in a breath. I keep forgetting how big is she is. She slid all the way in me and oh my god. Toni began to pick up her pace. I tried to push her away but she smacked my hands away and grabbed my other leg and put it on her shoulder. "Toni"I moaned gripping her arms. "i gotchu ma"she grunted smacking against my skin. "oh fuck daddy"I yelled. "be quiet ma"Toni growled. She hit my spot repeatedly. "I c-can't... oh my god, fuck Toni"I whined. I could feel Toni twitching meaning bouta let it loose. "I feel you daddy, cum inside of me"I moaned slightly arching my back. "shit ma i'm bouta bust"she grunted. "Let it go daddy"I said and right then and there she released. Inside of me. I moaned again at the warm feeling. Toni slowly pulled out. I plopped my legs down feeling tired. Toni leaned down and locked my lips in a sloppy kiss and bit my lip while pulling away. "come on let's get cleaned up"she said picking me up. I ran my hand over the back of her head as she carried me into the bathroom. She started the shower making sure it was the right temperature then we got in. I got down and just stared up at her looking into she deep for eyes. All I see is love.

Toni's Pov
I bathed me and Janet, Janet quickly cause she was falling asleep. I dressed myself in some black sweatpants and a sports bra and Janet in a pair of my boxers and a shirt. I changed the sheets and added new ones. I got in the bed and got comfortable then Janet climbed on top of me. I pulled the covers over us as she stuck her face in my neck and kissed it. I rubbed her booty to help her sleep and I soon followed suit.

Later that day*
10:30 am
It's going on ten and me and Janet are out shopping. Yea i changed my mind, i'm taking her shop today since it's just us two. We're at the Ala Moana Center. It's so beautiful. Janet dragged me in all stores. LITERALLY EVERY STORE. And she only brought two things from each. Most of them were swimsuits. She really tried me there.  "Janet you making me go broke, ma"I whined even though i'm lying as hell. Janet side eyed me while giving the money to the cashier. I told her keep the change as I led Janet out. "You the one who said "get whatever you want ma it's on me"she mocked me in a somewhat deep voice. I do not sound like that. I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips. We were just walking around until she spotted a food looking truck. "You hungry ma, I see you staring"I laughed. She looked up at me and nodded.  I told her to sit down at a lil table and placed the millions of bags by her. I walked up to the truck and smiled as they smiled back. They so cute. "Um can I get the general tso with vegetable lo mein and black pepper chicken with shrimp lo mein"i asked. They nodded and quickly began making it. Damn they fast. They handed me the bag with some napkins. I thanked them and gave them 50 but they refused so i snuck it without them looking. I walked back to our table and sat the bag down.  Janet ain't waste no time digging in. Damn she hungry fr. We shared our food and fed each other. Janet's face was stuffed making me laugh. She looked at me. "you look like a chipmunk"I said. She rolled her eyes and cracked a smile.  We finished so i went throw out trash and picked the bags back up and made our way back to my truck. I put all the bags in the trunk then opened Janet's door. I got in on my side and started it up. I felt Janet's hand on the back of my head smoothing it down. Moments like this is what i need.

Janet's Pov
Finally we made it back home. I just know bubba gone ask if we got her something. Toni carried the bags while i opened the door. Just like i said. "guys they're back. mommy y'all got me something"bubba said running up to me. "Yes bubs i got you something"I chuckled as she jumped in my arms. She pecked my lips and Toni's cheek.  I plopped down on the sofa as Toni dropped the bags by the sofa. Jasmine laid on my chest as I grabbed the remote and put on something to watch. Just then the whole crew came running in jumping on me and Toni. "y'all is too big for all that"Toni said. I laughed. Tamar laid her head on my shoulder as the rest were all up on their big sister.  "what's all this noise"Momma E said coming into the room. "oh"she said as she saw us. She went sit on another sofa followed by mother. I decided on 'Dr Do Little'. Everyone got comfortable as it started.

*Hours Later
7 pm
I guess i fell asleep cause i'm in the room and not downstairs. I sat up then the door opened. Toni came walking in looking sexy as ever. "Yes you did fall asleep. You slept through 8 movies"she said. Damn i must've been really tired. "I bathed you again if you're wondering"she said loudly considering i was looking down at myself. "Thank you"I smiled. She returned the favor. I watched as she checked the time and it said 7 o'clock. "i have to go in a few. come here"she said. I got out the bed and walked up to her. She picked me up with one arm and i clung my legs around her waist. Strong ass. "While I'm gone, you better behave yourself. Call me every morning and night, throughout the day too. If you or bubba need anything, i won't hesitate to fly my ass back here. Understand"she asked. "Yes Daddy"I nodded. "good now gimme then lips"she said and kissed me deeply while squeezing my ass in the process. She pulled away looking at me with that sparkle in her eyes. "I already told the rest bye, bubba took it the hardest"she laughed at the last part. Suck a drama queen. "and now i'm telling you bye and I mean what i said Janet. I love you ma"she said. "I love you too Toni"i said smiling so big. She put me down and kissed me again. This time long and passionate. I touched my lips as she walked out the room and out of my sight. I just stood there until i heard the front door close then a car hunk. That bitch is leaving me. I cut the light off and got back in bed. I laid on her side smelling her scent that was still there and fell into a deep slumber.

Boring and Short.Ik i'll do better
Goodnight
Vote/Comment 🔥