Chapter 15:Cater To You( and more🤭)

The next morning
7 o'clock am
Toni's Pov

The next morning7 o'clock amToni's Pov

I woke up to the smell of food. I sat up and looked to my side but didn't see Janet. That's probably her in the kitchen. I got up and went into the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped out of clothing and hopped in. I washed my body real good then got out. I dried myself and put on a pair of boxers and a bra along with a fitted shirt with some sweats. I completed my hygiene and headed downstairs. I followed the smell of french toast into the kitchen. Standing at the stove was Janet in some shorts and a t-shirt. Damn she looking real good. I guess she noticed my presence cause she turned around and smiled. "morning daddy"she beamed at me. I blinked and yawned. "morning ma. what you got going on in here"I said walking up behind her placing my hands on her waist. She shivered at my touch. "nothing just making a simple breakfast for you"she said rubbing against me. That's on purpose. I stepped back a little while she fixed a big ass plate with eggs,bacon,two pieces of french toast,sausage patty and some fruit with a mimosa. Damn. I sat down at the counter and watched as she put the plate and drink down in front of me. Bouta tear this shit up. "Thank you ma"I said and kissed her deeply on the lips. "You're welcome daddy"she said and kissed me again. She was about to walk away but I pulled her back into me and made her sit in my lap. I was shocked as hell when she took my fork out of my hand and began to feed me. Something is going on.....

Janet's Pov

I woke up early so I could make Toni some breakfast

I woke up early so I could make Toni some breakfast. I done took a shower and did my hygiene and put clothes on. Now i'm in the kitchen finishing the last bit which were the french toast. I found out that Toni loves them. Since she caught my ass red handed yesterday I wanna do something nice so she could forget about that and just so I can show her that I appreciate and love her. I got out of my thoughts as I felt her presence. I turned to her and oh my god. She had on a fitted shirt with sweats. Sexy as hell. "morning daddy"I said. She blinked from staring at me and yawned. "morning ma. what you got going on in here"she asked standing behind me placing her hands on my waist. I shivered from her warm touch. "nothing just making a simple breakfast for you"I said and rubbed against her. I heard a small groan. I felt her step back as I fixed her plate. She went sit at the counter and I put down her plate and drink. "Thank you ma"she said and kissed me deep on the lips.  I smiled. "You're welcome daddy"I said and kissed her again.  I was about to walk away but she pulled me back and made me sit on her lap. Ok then. I grabbed her fork out of her hand and began to feed her the food. I know she's shocked as hell. I continued to feed Toni until she finished. I washed the dishes and set them to dry. I looked back at toni as she stared at me again. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand leading her up to our bedroom. I closed and locked the door. I sat her down at the edge of the bed and squatted. "what's going on ma"Toni asked as I began to slide her sweats and boxers down. "nothing just cater to you and show my love"I said licking her tip. Toni groaned as the feeling and urged me to keep on. As she wishes. I put her shaft all in my mouth and began to suck. "fuck ma"she moaned while gripping my head. I smiled and started to go faster. "shit hold up... fuck,ease up ma"Toni whined. Softie. I could feel her twitching so I slowed down and soon it all came out. I caught it all in my mouth. I looked up at Toni and she had her eyes closed breathing deeply. "by the time my eyes are opened, you better be on that bed"she said lowly. Oh shit....

Toni's Pov
*hours later*
6 o'clock pm
"FUCK DADDY IM SORRY"Janet yelled as I pounded in her from behind. "Naw you ain't sorry for dancing on another nigga"I grunted. She begged as she tried to move me away. "Tell me you won't do it again"I said smacking her ass. "i promise i won't do it again daddy, I swear"she pleaded. I did one last deep stroke and pulled out. Both our juices mixed together on the sheets as it spilled out of her. Janet moaned and plopped down on the bed. I grabbed her and held her in one arm and took the sheets and covers off the bed. Yea i'm that strong. I sent her off to the bathroom while i fixed the bed. I finished and joined her in the shower. We did a quick wash cause i know she tired. I dried her off and put on a pair of shorts and a shirt and me, I put one some shorts and a sports bra. I carried her downstairs into the living room. No one is here. good. Peace and quiet. I settled down on the couch and Janet sat in my lap massaging the back of my head. I just something random on so Janet could fall asleep. I began to rub her butt as she got comfortable and stuck her face in my chest. I counted in my head when she would fall asleep but got interrupted by a bald headed ass man bursting through the door along with the Kidz. "Here the fuck we go"I mumbled. "Bitch I know your ass ain't going to sleep"Gil said all loud. Damn chill microphone. "Gil leave me alone. I just got fucked and my whole body hurts"Janet said in my chest. Gil glared at me and looked away. On the other hand, the kidz dapped me up and scattered across the living room. "let's go out"Gil said. I looked at him like he was the dumbest person in the world. "didn't you just hear what she said"I asked. He nodded slowly. "Then no. she ain't going out"I said flicking him off. "oh my god toni you're boring"he whined. I shrugged and put my focus on the tv like the rest of them. "Gil chill man. Momma J tired plus it's hot as hell outside, why we can't just hang out here"Whyley said. Thank you my dude. Gil rolled his eyes and slouched in the chair. Whiny ass. While he pouted like a child, me and the rest made conversation. "i don't know about y'all but i'm hungry as a bitch"one said. Don't remember his name. That made me think, the only thing i ate today was breakfast from this morning and Janet. "shit me too. y'all gone cook something"I asked. They all looked at me. "we the  guest"they all said. I flicked them off too and put Janet aside. They hopped up and followed me to the kitchen. I got in my little cooking zone as I took out ingredients to make street tacos. Bouta show these heathens how to really cook.

Janet's Pov
My nap didn't last long cause I missed Toni's  warmth. I sat up to seeing no one here. I quickly jumped up and was about to call for Toni until i heard her laugh. I calmed down and followed her voice to the kitchen. Gil and the Kidz were here. They were all crowded around in the kitchen as Toni was preparing food. "sleep good ms"she said causing them to look at me. "barely"I mumbled. I said hey to everyone and climbed on top of the island. "here y'all food hungry asses. "Toni said handing everyone plates of what i think is street tacos with at least 3 in each plate. Fat asses. They thanked her as they devoured the food. "here ma"she Toni said holding the taco in my face. I took a bite and licked my lips. "baby this is good"i smiled. She did a little happy dance and I laughed. "so momma j i heard you was at the club last night"one of the kidz said. My head whipped to whoever said that. "Yes i was"I mumbled. "and i heard that you got caught by Toni"they said. "She did. I bet she regrets that, do you ma"Toni said picking my head up. She's embarrassing me. "Yes daddy"I gulped. The kidz stood there in shock until they got wild patting Toni on the back. They're supposed to be on my side. I crossed arms and pouted. Toni kissed me and whispered something comforting in my ear which made me smile. "I also heard that you kissed the man cause you were so drunk"Another one said .I don't remember that. It got silent as Toni glared at me. "You better run"she growled. Shit gotta go. I jumped off the counter and ran past everyone. They all wished me good luck. Bitches. I stood in the middle of the room as Toni came in. Anger was shown all over. I'm doomed. "you're gonna need a wheelchair cause baby you messed up big time"she smirked. Oh shit.....

IM BACK
sorryyyyy
Vote/Comment🤭