Chapter 8:Almost Ready

May 2,2001

Toni's Pov

I'm honestly about to lose it

I'm honestly about to lose it. I'm with Janet at her studio helping her get everything ready since she leaves tomorrow night. Everyone is just running around like they crazy. Don't know what to do and they aren't even listening to Janet. So she put me in charge. I took my gun out the holster and shot up in the air. It got silent quick. That's what I thought. "Everybody listen up. I'm in charge now and if you don't do what I say. You're dead, got that"I said looking around. They all nodded. "Good. Now i don't like how y'all disrespecting the person who paying y'all and giving y'all jobs. Y'all better get that shit in check. Now let's get to work"I said. I put them in groups of 7 since it's a lot of people. Group 1 is on costumes, Group 2 is rehearsing the dances, Group 3 is make up, Group 4 is the stage people, Group 5 is chairman, Group 6 is with Janet getting her ready and Group 7 is with Gil helping him with the tour bus and stuff. Me on the other hand was in Janet's office just chillin when my phone rang. "hello"i sung. "Hi dada"bubba screamed through the phone. I laughed. "Hi bubba. what you doing"I asked. "Baking cookies with mom mom. where mommy"she said. Well damn just forget about me. "Mommy is busy right now"I said. "but i wan talk to her"she said. I sighed and walked out the office going into Janet's dressing room. They were going over make up ideas. As soon as the people saw me, they immediately left out. Damn i'm that scary? Janet looked at me through the mirror and smiled. "stop scaring my people"she said. I flipped her off and gave her my phone. "Bubba"i said. She nodded. "Mommy that you"jasmine said. "Yea bubs it's me. what you doing"she asked. I leaned against the wall and watched as they laughed and talked until it was time for Jasmine to take a nap. "Bye mommy I love you"bubba said. "I love you more bubs"janet said back and gave the phone back to me. "Dada gets no love"I pouted. Jasmine giggled. "I love you too dada"she said and blew a kiss through the phone. I hung up and walked up to Janet. She looked up at me with a confused look. "why you staring at me like that"she asked. "Because mama, you so beautiful"I said. She smiled shyly and looked down. "Damita"I said. Her head quickly shot up. I grabbed her hand leading her back to the office. I closed and locked the door. I'm bouta tear this pussy up.

Janet's Pov

Toni motioned for me to sit on my desk

Toni motioned for me to sit on my desk. I obeyed and waited until she came to me. She gripped my chin roughly and kissed me. She grabbed my ass playing with it. Oh yea I need that dick now. I started to unbutton and unzip her pants slowly sliding them down. "you want daddy's dick"she said in my ear. I nodded my head quickly. She sat down in the chair in the front of my desk and pulled my pants down. I straddled her and immediately started to grind on her in her boxers. I bit my lip as toni ran her hands up and down on my thighs. Then she stopped me and took off her boxers. Her big cock slapped against my clit. She moved my thin underwear to the side and entered me. Shit she's big as fuck. "Toni"I whined. "I got you mama"she said. Toni held my ass as she bounced me up and down.Once I started to bounce on my own,I took off my shirt and bra. Toni played with my left breast while sucking on my right pierced nipple.I held the back of her head as i moaned my ass off. "shit mama you so tight"Toni grunted. "I'm gonna nut up inside you and eat that pretty pussy out"she mumbled in my ear. "Fuck"I moaned as i felt my peak reaching.Toni probably felt it too so she stopped and stood up. She laid me on my back  on my desk. She wrapped my legs around her and rammed into me. My back arched off the desk as I tried to get away. Toni held a tight grip on my hips keeping me still. She went deep and fast causing our skin to smack against each other. Toni choked me as I whimpered and whined. "D-Daddy p-please...I needa c-mmm"I trailed off. My eyes rolled back as my climax took over my body. Toni slowed down and pulled out. I could feel both of our cum spill out of me. Soon I felt her mouth and tongue covering my clit. I pushed Toni's head further and she stuck her tongue in deep. "Mmm Toni"I moaned. "cum for me baby"she mumbled and i let out my second orgasm. I sat up and pulled Toni into me. I hungrily kissed her lips then pulled away. "i'm getting more tonight"she said pulling her boxers and pants back up. I was breathing hard so i just nodded. She helped me change my clothes since she basically ripped my panties. I changed into sweatpants and shirt i stole from Gil. "are you staying the night or am i going to your house"I asked running my fingers through her short curls. "I like your house better"Toni said. I rolled my eyes and we both walked out my office. Everyone's eyes were on us. "The hell y'all looking at"Toni said causing them to look away. "Y'all was fucking huh"Gil said walking up to us. "yes and what about it"I asked. He faked gagged and walked away. I looked around to see everything we needed for the tour all packed up and ready to go. "I should put you in charge more often"I said. She chuckled. I let everyone know that's it time to go and they all scattered out leaving just me and Toni. Toni waited for me as I locked up and walked to my car. She opened my door then letting me get in, then she got in the drivers seat. We took off onto the road. "should i fly your sisters out"I asked.Toni looked at me and back at the road. "They'll be happy, especially Tamar"She said. I smiled at the thought and looked out the window.

*Hours later*
Toni's Pov
Finally we made it to my mothers house to pick up Jasmine. I opened the door and closed it behind Janet. We quietly walked into the living room where my sisters and surprisingly my brother were sitting and talking with Jasmine on Michael's knee. Jasmine turned and looked back then looked back again. "Mommy"she yelled running to Janet. Damn forget me. "Hi bubs"Janet cheesed. She said hello to everyone. But damn my brother googly eyeing Janet hard as hell. "So how's getting everything ready for the tour going"Traci  asked. "good. we actually finished today with Toni's help. I basically put her in charge. Scaring my people"Janet said. I rolled my eyes at the last part. "Toni did you threaten them people"Trina asked me. "And i did"i shrugged. She laughed. They started talking about all kinds of stuff when i noticed Tamar being quiet. I nudged Janet and made her look too. "Oh i almost forgot. You all might want to pack maybe 2 bags for 2 weeks because you all are coming with me to Hawaii"Janet said. That made Tamar head immediately pick up. "are you for real"Tamar asked. Janet nodded. All my sisters and mommy yelled with excitement. But of course my brother can't come. As usual. I noticed the sun going down since it's 8 o'clock right now and Jasmine rubbing her eyes while laying on Janet's chest. "sleepy"I said to her. She nodded. "Ok we'll we're gonna go cause this one here is tired"I said. We did our hugs and goodbyes and left. Soon we made it to Janets house after going to mine to pack me and Jasmines 2 bags. This will be Jasmines first time in Hawaii. I hurried and have Bubba a bath and put her to bed in her room. I went to Janet's room to see her already in bed with a bra on. I can't se the other half since it's covered. I quickly went take a shower and got out joining Janet in the bed. I picked the covers up and saw that she had a matching pantie on too. "Damn"I said. Janet laughed and straddled me. I instantly placed my hands on her ass rubbing it. "Are we gonna finish what happened in my office or what"Janet asked. "shii you tell me, sexy"I said. She smirked and leaned down and kissed me.

We didn't finish until 3 in the morning...

The End
Vote/Comment🌋