Chapter 17: A Good Ass Birthday

A Lot Days Later
May 16th 2001
Toni's Pov

Today is Janet's birthday and I'm going all out for my baby

Today is Janet's birthday and I'm going all out for my baby. I got the whole day planned then something very special is gonna happen tonight. As of right now, I'm feeding Janet some good ass breakfast after giving her a smoothing bath. "Toni i can feed myself"Janet whined moving my hand away. I gave her a look and she quit. I smiled and kissed her forehead as she ate the last bit. I placed the dishes in the sink and led her up to our bedroom. Laid out on the bed was the outfit I want her to wear today. It's a long black dress that really hugs her curves and gives a little cleavage. *could not find the picture at all* "go head and put this on ma"I said. She looked over it and stripped out of her little clothing and put it on. "Damn"I mumbled. Janet laughed and kissed me. She making me hard without doing anything. Since I'm already dressed, I went ahead and grabbed everything we need and guided Janet out the house. I led her to my truck and helped her get in and I did the same. I made sure she's comfortable before pulling out the driveway. My sisters and the moms and Jasmine are setting up Janet's little party I put together. Aside from that,I have another surprise for her. She hasn't seen Michael,yes Michael Jackson in forever so I pulled some strings and he should be here by tonight just in time for the party. I also invited her sisters and other brothers. Back to reality. "Toni where we going"Janet asked while rubbing my lips. She been doing that recently and I don't know why. "you gone see baby,just sit there and be my beautiful passenger princess"I said and kissed her lips. She sighed and sat back and began rubbing the back of my head. That shit making me sleep. Few minutes and we're at our first destination. I'm bringing her get her nails and toes done. I turned my truck off and got out going on Janet's side. I got her out and locked my shit. I locked my hand with Janet's and we walked in the building. I asked for the best. Don't need nobody to mess up my girl toes and nails. I walked up to the counter and tapped the lil bell. It sounded funny so i tapped it multiple times again making a beat. Janet nudged me when a person came. "For Braxton-Jackson"she said. I nodded. Janet looked at me funny cause of the name. I smiled and tapped under her chin. "come on ma"i said following behind the woman. She led us to a private section. This shit nice as hell. Janet sat down in the chair and put her feet in the water. I sat on a stool and admired Janet's natural beauty. I needa put a ring on it asap.

Janet's Pov