Chapter 10: First Day In Hawaii

The Next Day
May 4th,2001

Toni's Pov

"Dada wake up"I heard in my ear

"Dada wake up"I heard in my ear. I smacked my lips and turned away from her. It was silent then I heard Jasmines voice again. I opened one eye and watched. "Mommy wake up"she said to janet. Janet groaned and turned to me. "10 more minutes bubs"janet said. Jasmine said ok and left out closing the door. Oh yea we finally made it to Hawaii at like 5 in the morning. As soon as we got to the house we are staying at, everyone went to their room of choice and immediately went to sleep. And I'm guessing Jasmine is the only one up right now. "why is she up so early"Janet mumbled. "ion know that girl always up before anybody else"I mumbled back. I heard movement then Janet's body collided with mine. I grabbed her leg and clung it over me so I could hold her ass while Janet smushed her face in my neck. Big ass baby.  I closed my eyes but opened them again. Why just why. Janet climbed on top of me sitting directly on her. "come on ma,why you do that"I whined. She laughed in my neck. "Sorry daddy just had to get more comfortable"she said while running her hands up and down my stomach over my abs. Shiii I ain't tired no more. "had to get comfortable huh,how about this"I said pushing her down on me. She gasped and smiled. I put my hands behind my head as Janet began to grind back and forth on me in her lace panties. My favorite. Janet started to whimper as she picked up her pace. "Toni"she whined. I smirked and stopped her then slid off my boxers and her panties. I let her take her time as she slid down. A moan escaped her mouth as soon as I was all the way in. I helped her until she could do it on her own. "Shit"she whispered. Janet went faster causing me to get too exited so I thrusted up in her. Her mouth hang open with nothing but half whimpers coming out.
I flipped us over and wrapped her legs around me and banged into her. "FUCK TONI"she yelled. "You like that shit,huh"I grunted. She nodded her head frantically.  She better not wake up nobody.

Janet's Pov

Toni was too deep in as she banged into me

"T-Toni I- shit,fuck"I mumbled. I scratched at her back as she picked up her pace. "You better not wake nobody up"she grunted. I nodded and tried to keep my mouth shut but failed. Toni was hitting the spot. "D-daddy i'm gonna- FUCK"I screamed as my climax came over me. "Oh you gone get it now"she said and put me on all fours. Toni pushed me down into the bed making my ass be in all in the air. "You gone learn to be quiet when I tell you"she said and slammed into me. I groaned and bit my lip. I felt one hand on my neck and the other on my waist holding me in place. I gripped the covers as tears came into my eyes. "Toni p-please"I begged. "go head"she said doing one last slow stroke and I let it all out. "DADDY IM GONNA FUCKING CUM"I yelled at the top of my lungs. Toni smacked my ass and pulled out. She flipped me back over and got down to business. As always my fingers found their way to her short curls. "mmm you taste so good ma"she mumbled. I bit my lip and arched my back high as hell. I came for the 3rd time, then Toni came up to my face and kissed me sloppily. I pulled away smiling. She rolled to the side and wrapped her arm around my waist. After a few minutes we heard voices. "I guess you woke them up"Toni said. I rolled my eyes and sat up. "come shower with me"I said. "Shit you ain't gonna tell me twice"Toni snickered. This woman. I turned the shower on while Toni grabbed our towels. Toni excitedly got in behind me and started to kiss on my neck. "uh uh no ma'am"I said moving her head. She smacked her lips. "Man come on ma"she said rubbing on my ass. I moved her hands and washed myself and rinsed out and got out leaving Toni in there by herself. She'll be alright.