Chapter 3:Attached

March 21,2001

Janet's Pov

I woke up to my phone ringing very loudly

I woke up to my phone ringing very loudly. I groaned trying to get up but immediately I silently screamed. "Ow ow ow"I cried. Toni must've heard me cause she hurried and got up causing more pain. "What happened. Are you okay"she asked frantically. "No. You're still inside of me and it hurts"I pouted. Her face softened and she smiled. "Baby it's called morning wood"she said slowly pulling out. "Help me get up"I said putting my arms up. She rolled her eyes pulling me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she climbed out the bed walking straight to my bathroom. She sat me on the counter still holding me. "Well good morning"she said moving a curl out my face. "Morning"I smiled. For some reason Toni loves my smile but I don't. "Have I ever told you that I love your smile"she asked. "Multiple times"I said looking down. "What I told you about that"she said lifting my head back up. "Sorry"I said. For a second I got caught in her eyes when I felt a kiss to my lips. I kissed her again pulling her closer to me. She slid her hands down my back gripping my ass. I honestly think she's an ass person. I deepened it running my fingers through her hair. Toni pulled away and I pouted cause I wanted to take it further. "Quit pouting. Pretty girls don't pout"she said. My pout broke into a smile. I jumped off the counter turning towards the sink so I could do my hygiene while Toni watched. I finished and was about to turn the shower on but Toni spoke. "So we're gonna have to go back to my house because I don't have clothes to wear"she said. "Ok"I said feeling the water get warm before getting in. I could feel Toni staring at me through the glass. "If you're gonna stare at me the whole time, you might as well get in"I said. It was silence until I felt a hand around my neck. I froze as she leaned by my ear. "Was that an attitude"she asked. "No"I said. "No what"she said squeezing my neck. "No daddy"I said. "Good girl"she said and smacked my ass. I whimpered cause it stung. With her manly ass hands. I washed myself then rinsed off. Then I turned towards Toni, she was just watching me licking her lips. I knew she was thinking one thing: sex in the shower.

Toni's Pov
I just watched as Janet washed her body then turned to me. She started to rub the sponge all over my body going down low. I grabbed her arm stopping her. She looked up at me with those doe eyes. "What's wrong daddy"she asked. That right there made me hard as a rock. "Nothing baby"I said kissing her slowly. I felt her small hand still trying to go down. This time I let her as she stroked me. "Mmm"I moaned. All of sudden I found myself inside of her warm mouth. She did that quietly as hell. I looked down to see her staring up at me bobbing her head back and forth. She must've did this before cause ain't no way she ain't gagging. Janet went faster slobbering and deep throating me. I threw my head back cause this shit felt too good. Soon I started clinching meaning I was about to bust. "Do it"Janet mumbled sending vibrations. I grunted as I came getting a little bit on Janet's lips but she just licked it off. Freaky ass. *20 minutes later*.
We finally got out the shower and back in the room. I sat on the bed and watched as Janet got dressed. *outfit in the picture at the top*. Man she looked sexy. "See something you like"she said walking to me standing in between my legs. "Yes. You and this ass you have"I said playing with it. She moved my hands straddling my lap then placed my hands back on her ass. "When can I meet your daughter"she asked. "Today"I said. Her eyes lit up. "Really"she cheesed. I nodded. She pecked my lips three times making me smile. "Why you so happy"I asked standing up. "Because I love kids"she smiled. Interesting. "Well now that you're dressed, I need some clothes"I said considering I'm only wearing a sports bra from Janet and some red boxers and sweatpants that she stole from grill, Gil or whatever his name is. I put her down and grabbed my keys as she grabbed her phone and keys also.  Just when we reached the last step of the stairs my phone rang. I checked and it was my mother. I answered and put the phone to my ear. "Hey ma"I said now opening my car door for Janet. She got in and I went on my side getting in too. "Hey bug, I just wanted to know where you were"she said. "I'm on the way home right now"I said passing up all the cars on the highway. "From whose house"she asked. She nosey too. "You'll see when I get home"I chuckled. "Mmhm ok, here Bubba wanna talk to you"she said. It was silence until I heard jasmines voice. "Hi dada"she giggled. "Hi baby. What you doing"I asked pulling into my driveway. "Watching Spongebob "she said. Her favorite show. "Aww without dada"I playfully but sadly said. "You were taking too long"she said. I laughed as we continued to talk until it was time for her nap. "I love you dada"she yawned. "I love you more"I said and hang up. I turned to my right to see Janet staring at me. "What"I asked. She shrugged and bit her lip lowering her eyes. I followed her gaze falling right down. "Oh you want it now"I said. She shook her head yes. Quickly I got out and ran to her side opening the door. She got out waiting for me to grab her hand. I grabbed it and led her to the door unlocking it. Janet closed it then locked it and followed me upstairs to my room. Once we made it in I grabbed her and threw her on my bed. I hovered over her smirking down at her with her chocolate eyes staring up at me. I watched as her hands started untying the strings on my sweatpants. Just then I felt her small hand stroking me at a fast pace. I bit my lip as the sudden move. I flipped us over moving her hand so I could do it on my own. "Take this shit off"I said referring to her clothes. I guess she changed her mind cause she immediately shook her head no. "Janet if you don't take it off"I grunted. She whined as she began to strip leaving her in a black lace pantie and bra set. "Ooh I likey"I said causing her to smile. As I felt myself coming to my peak, I stopped. I planted kisses all over Janet's body until I came down. I moved her panties to the side and got to work. "Mmmm"she moaned. I stuck my tongue in deeply licking up and down. As always her hands found their way into my hair keeping my head in her legs. "Ahh right there"she mumbled. "Here"I asked. "Yessss... mmm don't stop"she said letting go of my hair to gripping the sheets. Janet started clenching around my tongue meaning she was about to squirt. "Come on mama give it to me"I encouraged her. "Toni"she whimpered as she came and I slurped it all up. "Give it to me now"she said pulling me down on her collapsing our lips together. She moaned at the taste of herself from my lips. Without her knowing I slid in her grabbing her leg wrapping it around my waist. "Fuck you're so big"she mumbled in my ear. I picked up my pace wrapping her other leg too. Moans from Janet filled the room as she grabbed whatever she could hold on to since I was going at a fast rate. After a few minutes I slowed down and pulled out. I picked her up and placed her on all fours facing my mirror on my dresser. Again I slid in her staying still. "Look at me"I said slapping her ass making her jump. She looked up at me in the mirror with lust in her eyes. I thrusted firmly then stopped, I did it again then stopped then just went full. Janet's eyes stayed on me the whole time.