Chapter 7:Preparations

April 30th,2001
Janet's Pov

This morning, everything was a big commotion

This morning, everything was a big commotion. We were preparing and getting stuff ready for the tour. Gil was taking care of costumes while I was getting my crew and my tour bus ready. "dunk where you wanna put this"Gil asked holding up a handful of clothes. "Give it Whyley,it's for him"I said. He nodded and left out my office. A few minutes passed by and I heard a knock. I looked up and it was Toni. I hadn't seen her and Jasmine in days. I've been busy everyday. "hi"was all I could say. She closed the door and walked around my desk standing in front of me. "Don't hi me,where the fuck have you been. I called you everyday and your ass never answered or even called back. Had my ass worried something happened to you"she semi yelled. Damn it's that bad. Toni only cursed at me when she's pissed off. I was about to speak but she cut me off. "I'm not finished,if you were overwhelmed or needed help with this shit,all you had to do was ask and I was gonna get it done"she finished off. For the first time I am speechless. I felt a tear slide down my face over my cheek. Once Toni saw,her face softened and she pulled me up pulling me into her chest. "I'm sorry, it's just I have to get everything ready but it's too much. I'm weak and I can barely focus"I cried. Toni just continued to hold me comforting me with such kind words.I pulled away catching my breath when Toni wiped my tears away. "Have you eaten something"She asked. I shook my head no looking down. "Janet what I told you about that"she said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine okay,i'm fine"I said walking away from her. I heard her huff. I was about to open the door when I was pulled back into her. "You better lose that damn attitude before them eyes get stuck"Toni whispered in my ear. I nodded. "words baby girl"she said. "Yes Daddy"I whimpered. "Good girl, now let's go"she said smacking my ass. I jumped and followed her out my office. Everyone was walking around and chatting with each other. I tried to talk to them but they couldn't hear. I looked at Toni and she nodded. A shot when up in the air causing silence. She nudged me. "Everyone thank you for your patience and participation. We're done for today. Please go home and do whatever the hell y'all be doing"I said and they all scattered out the building. Gil was nowhere to be found. Oh well. "Did you drive"I asked as we walked outside. "No. didn't feel like it"she shrugged.  Toni got in my drivers seat while I got in the passenger. She got onto the road making us in comfortable silence. She's still pissed.

Toni's Pov

I am still pissed and Janet knew that

I am still pissed and Janet knew that. She didn't talk the whole ride. I passed her neighborhood and drove to mine. We made it and I didn't waste any time getting out. I quickly went on Janet's side and yanked her out. I locked her car and pulled her into the house. "Toni clam down,what's the problem"janet said. "I've been sexually frustrated the past weeks"I yelled. Janet's face softened and she walked up to me. She grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs to my room. She closed the door and pushed me against it. "You want me to make it feel better,daddy"she mumbled in my ear. I shivered when I felt her hand going down. She gripped my cock tightly in her hand making me moan out. I watched as she squatted down and pulled my pants and boxers down. Wasting no time she put all of me in her mouth. "Fuck"i moaned. I placed my hand on her head thrusting. She didn't gag not once. Minutes passed and i'm bouta bust. "Mama i'm bouta bust"I whimpered. "Let it go daddy"she moaned. I let out a breath as my warm cum shot down her throat. Roughly i picked her up and threw her on the bed taking her clothes off. I did the same to me and aligned my tip at her entrance. Without warning I jammed into her. Janet screamed and gripped my arms. I held onto her thighs as her legs were wrapped around my waist. "You must like pissing me off, huh"I grunted. Her mouth hang open with nothing coming out but whimpers and hard breathing. "T-Toni I'm gonna-FUCK"she moaned. I leaned down planting a kiss on her lips to calm her down. "Ride me baby"I said and flipped us over. Janet moved her hips in a circular movement before bouncing. That shit right made me weak. I leaned up and choked her. "yea ride daddy's dick,baby"I said in her ear. "daddy i'm gonna cum"she whined. I slowed down my thrust and went slowly. "let it go ma"i said and she released a breath. "I need sleep"she said. "and food"I mumbled. She smacked her lips and smushed her face in my neck. I got up and went to her bathroom. Quickly we took a shower now we're laying down in her bed watching tv,well I'm watching tv,Janet is still getting everything prepared. "Chinese or Mexican"I asked. "Chinese"she said. I nodded and put the order in. I'm getting it for free anyway I own all buildings. "Bubba wants to see you tomorrow"I said catching janet's attention. She looked at me biting her lip. "she's gonna hate me"she sighed. I chuckled and pulled her onto my lap. Damn she looks sexy in my clothes. She has on a pair of my silk boxers and a giant t-shirt. The doorbell run, must be the food. I went down to get and tipped the boy 300 dollars. He smiled so bright and left. "what did you get"Janet asked. "Don't matter,just eat"I said putting the fork to her mouth. She glared at me as she ate. We fed each other until we got full. I went put the food in the refrigerator then went back and cuddled with Janet. "Janet put the computer down"I said. "But Toni,i need to get everything ready"she whined. "you have all day tomorrow and the rest of the week"I said putting her computer on the nightstand. Janet huffed and tried to move away but i pulled her back. "where you going ma"I said kissing her neck. "nowhere"she moaned. Got her. "ok then goodnight, love you"I said and kissed her deeply on the lips. "Toni what the fuck was that"janet asked. I pretended like I was sleep. She smacked her lips and turned the light off. "Just know you ain't getting none tomorrow"she said. I jumped up. "wait no ma, I was just joking"I said. She laughed and straddled me again. "Mhmh now give me a kiss so we can go to bed"she said. I grabbed her ass and kissed her so passionately. "I love you ma"I said. "I love you too daddy"she said. Soon we both fell asleep.

Vote/Comment💯