Chapter 16:Sex All Day

Didn't feel like looking up pictures🌚

10 o'clock am
Janet's Pov
"AHH DADDY"I screamed. Toni was pounding the life out of me from behind. We been going at it since last night and ain't never stopped once. "naw take this shit ma"Toni grunted. Tears were falling down my face as I struggled to speak again. "I can't hear them moans ma"she said smacking my ass.She hitting all the right spots. "T-Toni I s-swear I didn't k-kiss him"I moaned out. That went through her ear and out the other as she slowed down her pace but still going deep. "im still gone fuck you up"she said in my ear. I whimpered. She pulled out and flipped me on my back. Here we go.

9 o'clock pm
We stopped for a break and now we're back at it again. The family went out leaving just us. I watched and took slow breaths as she aligned her tip at my entrance. This bitch is big as fuck. I yelped as she thrusted all up in me. Toni laid on my chest, slipping her fingers in mine and began breaking me. My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head when she jerked forward. "mmm daddy"I moaned lowly in her ear. That set her off because she removed one hand from mine and wrapped my left leg around her waist and slammed into me. I gasped and arched my back digging my nails into her back and scratching.  "T-Toni I c-can't...oh god"I moaned. Toni hit that one deep spot and before I could even say anything, my phone rang. "Answer it"Toni mumbled. Aw man. I'm bouta get embarrassed again.

Gil's Pov
After last night when Janet got in trouble again, me and the Kidz left as soon as Janet started screaming. But right now i'm at the club and i'm going to call Janet and check on her. I dialed her number and waited until she answered and she did. "H-Hello"she stuttered. "Dunk? what you doing"I asked.  It was silent then I heard noises. "shit...Gil what you want"she half moaned. The hell. "i'm calling to let you know you missing out at the club. They giving out free drinks and food. Shit they even have strippers, male too"I mumbled the last part eying a sexy male stripper from across the room.  It was silent again then I heard grunts and moaning, even a squeaking sound.  "BITCH IS YALL HAVING SEX WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH ME. YALL IS NASTY"I yelled. A deep ass chuckle let out,it was Toni. "Toni is you destroying my girl"I yelled again. "Hell yea, she deserves it. Ain't that right ma"she said kinda cocky. "Y-yes daddy i deserve it"Janet whimpered. Oh hell no. "Janet i am on my way"I said and hung up. I called for a taxi and i'm glad it came quickly. I gave the directions to the house and literally jumped out when the man pulled up. I tipped him good and ran to the door. I have a key so i opened it and closed and locked it back. You could hear them from all the way downstairs. Toni is killing her. I ran upstairs and banged on their door. "TONI LET MY GIRL GO RIGHT FUCKING NOW"I screamed.  "Gil get away from the door or she won't stop"Janet yelled. I said a quick prayer and backed away. "I'm away"I said. It got quiet for a long ass time until the door opened. They stood there looking refreshed. Toni had Janet on her back cause obviously her legs aren't working the way they was going. Toni had sheets in her hand. I shivered in disgust  and followed them downstairs. I watched as Toni lay Janet down carefully on the couch then walked away to the laundry room. Janet got relaxed and smiled at me. "Gilly thank you for saving me. She would've never stopped"Janet said laughing. That made me think. "You're welcome dunk but let me get this straight. Y'all been at it since last night"I asked. Janet stayed silent and nodded her head. "well we stopped for a while then started again. She needed to get the anger out"she stated while yawning. Toni done wore my bitch out.

Toni's Pov
Leaving out the laundry room, I overheard Janet's and Gil conversation. That last part Janet said made me smile. "You damn right. Bet you won't try that shit again"I said picking her up as sitting her on my lap as I got comfortable. Gil watched me as I sweetly kissed on Janet. I rubbed on her butt to help her fall asleep. She snuggled into my neck and wrapped her arm around torso. I covered her with the throw blanket and kissed her head. "you gone keep burning a whole on the side of my face,gillian"I said. He rolled his eyes at the name. "you really love her"he said amazed. I smiled again. "yea i really do. she's special to me and to Jasmine"I said thinking about when they first met. It got silent until screams echoed through the house. "Dada"a small voice yelled. Oh they're back. Jasmine came running in looking a hot mess. Her hair was messed up,candy stains on her clothes and everything. What did they do to my child. Soon everybody else came in. "why y'all got my child looking like a hot ass mess"I said staring directly at my sisters. "um well see what had happened was,there was a play area at the mall and she stayed there for 2 hours then she wanted a candy so we gave her one and it got all over her clothes"Towanda said quietly. I facepalmed myself and laughed. They blew out a breath in relief and headed upstairs,but not before kissing me on the cheek. Momma K and Mommy did the same then took Jasmine with them. "I'm gonna go now. take care of my girl Toni"Gil said pointing his finger at me. I nodded and dapped him up as he walked past me. When I heard the door close and lock,I got up and went back upstairs to our room. I laid her down and laughed as she snuggled my pillow. I left out and went check on everyone. My sisters were slowly falling asleep one by one while Jasmine,my bad as child,is full of energy. I sighed and caught her as she almost ran past me. "Dada im not sleepy"she whined. "you will be"I said after telling everyone goodnight. We walked back into the room and Jasmines eyes lit up. I put her down and she ran to Janet. She snuggled under and kissed her lips. "night mommy"she mumbled. Janet sleepily smiled. "night bubba"she mumbled and they both were out like a light. I got in the bed and kissed their foreheads. My poor Janet. Bet she won't try that shit again. Peace out y'all...

short ik🤦🏽‍♀️
vote/comment