Chapter 12: We Have A Problem

The Night After
Toni's Pov

The Night AfterToni's Pov

"Toni...Toni wake up your phones ringing"I heard a soft voice say. I opened one eye then the other and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. It was T-dog. The hell he want. I got out the bed going into the bathroom. I answered and put it on speaker. "it better be good if you waking me out my sleep"I mumbled. "my bad boss lady , but we have a little problem over here" he said. "what kinda problem,negro"I sighed. He smacked his lips. "El nino sent his ugly ass minions to the warehouse asking for you and that if you don't come soon,you'll see what happens"he finished. This shit right here just pissed me off. I sighed again.  "I'll be there tomorrow"was all I said and hung up. I just stood there for a few minutes then began my hygiene. I was finishing brushing my teeth when Janet came in rubbing her eye and yawning. She look like a big ole  kid wearing one of my big t-shirts and boxers. I watched as she walked towards me putting her arms up. Giving her a look i still picked her up wrapping her legs around me. "morning ma"I smiled. "morning daddy"she grinned. I put her down so she could do her lil morning routine then picked her back up. I went back in the room and got back in the bed sitting up against the headboard. "what did you think about the show"she asked. A big ass smile appeared on my face. "Ma when i tell you ,you killed it you killed it. It was amazing"I exclaimed. She was smiling and blushing. "Thank you"she said. I nodded and gave her a short kiss but she pulled me back and gave me a deep one. "who were you on the phone with"she asked again. "T-dog. something came up and I gotta go take care of it"I said mumbling the last part. "so you're leaving? when"she said. "Tomorrow"I said. Couldn't this wait until I was back home? This shit gone be hard.

Janet's Pov

 I just stared at Toni as she rambled on

I just stared at Toni as she rambled on. Saying how she's gonna miss me when she goes back home and all that. My eyes started to roam her body and then stopping at you know what.  I cut her off by a nasty kiss causing her to rise up. I moaned at the feeling and started to grind. "Damn girl hold up"Toni groaned as I began to suck her neck. I snickered and pulled away. Toni gripped my hips flipping us over. She grabbed my legs looping her arms under them. She began to rub herself on me. "Toniii"I whined. "you want this dick, huh ma"she grumbled in my ear. "please"I begged.  Toni stopped and hurriedly pulled off the boxers I had on. Her tongue immediately covered 'her'. "my god"I moaned. We'll be back....

Toni's Pov
I rubbed on Janet's back as she slept peacefully on top of me. My poor baby i wore her out. Later on today, I decided to have a little family time before I leave tomorrow morning. Janet started to stir then she opened her big brown eyes. "Hi ma"I smiled. "Hi daddy"she mumbled in my chest. "my legs hurt"she said climbing on top of me. I groaned. She sat right down on her. "I wonder why"I said acting  clueless. Janet glared at me and plucked my lip. That shit hurt.  She just smiled innocently and pecked my lips before getting off me. I watched as she limped her way out the room. I patted myself on the back and followed after her.

Janet's Pov
I winced as I limped downstairs. Shit everyone is down here. I kinda straightened up my walk and said hello to them and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a water out the fridge and was about to turn around when Tamar scared me. "Shit" I yelped. She just laughed. "Y'all was bumpin and grindin huh"she teased. I squinted at her. "Yes we were, why do you think i'm limping"I mumbled. Tamar teased me all the way to the living room. I winced as I sat down by mother. "You should go soak"She said. "i don't feel like it"I whined. "well then that's on you if wanna be sore the next few days"she mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "roll them again they gone get stuck"Toni said coming into the living room. I kept my mouth shut and watched as she sat beside me grabbing my legs and putting them on her lap. She started massaging them. "So Janet what we doing today"Traci asked. "Ask your sister, she planned something"I said pointing to Toni. She sucked in her lip and blew out air. All that for what. "y'all gone have to see,but y'all go head and get ready"was all she said. The girls groaned all dramatically and marched upstairs followed by mother and momma evelyn. They gone take forever.

*fast forward*
*On the road*
We finally left the house and is on our way to a restaurant. Mother and Momma Evelyn and the rest of the girls are in one car while me,Toni and Tamar are in another. Toni decided to lay down on me with her big ass. "Toni...Toni...Toni"Tamar said poking her cheek. "Tamar what do you want"she mumbled in my chest. "Where we going"she asked. "We're going eat"she said. Tamar did a happy dance. This child loves food.
I started to smile as Toni placed soft kisses on my breast. A minute later we finally made it to a little restaurant. Tamar got out while Toni helped me. She grabbed my hand leading us inside. As soon as we walked in, we were immediately seated to our table in the back to where no one could bother us.
Soon our waitress came with our drinks, then food. Everyone else got fancy food while I got which you prolly already thought, fries. A little while passed and we were all finished. I was talking to Toni when the waitress came back. She cleaned the table while looking at Toni. I mean eyeballing and drooling over. I watched as her eyes started to go down. Oh hell no.

Toni's Pov
"Toni"Janet said. "Huh"I said turning towards her. "Can i have a kiss"she asked. I squinted my eyes at her cause she don't ask for a kiss unless something is up. That's when I noticed the waitress looking at me. I grabbed Janet chin and smashed my lips against hers. The lady just stood there and watched. Creepy Ass. "The fuck you still looking for, creepy ass bitch"I said mugging her. She jumped and quickly ran away. "Toni quit being mean to the people"mommy said. "Mommy i know you seen that lady looking at me kissing my woman. that's weird"I said. She just shook her head and got. We followed after and walked to the front. I mugged the waitress again as we walked passed her. I helped Janet back in the car then myself. Tamar decided to ride with the rest. Now we're headed to some stores. I looked at Janet as she looked out the window. I looked down and she was tapping her pinky against her thigh. She's tired. "come here ma, I know you tired"I said. Janet ain't waste no time, she quickly got on my lap and got herself comfortable. I rubbed on her back as she nuzzled her head in my neck. Looks like we ain't going shopping.

Janet's Pov
I must've been sleeping for a long time cause when I woke up, all i saw was black. We're probably back at the house cause there is a soft surface under me. "Toni"I yelled. No answer. I yelled again. Still no answer. I got up and felt around until i reached what felt like a doorknob. I twisted it and the door opened. I stepped out in the hall following the voices of laughter and talking. It led me to the kitchen. In there was Toni, mother, and momma Evelyn. "we'll look who's up"Mother said causing the other two to turn to me. "Hey ma, nap was good"she asked. I nodded and smushed my face in her chest. She wrapped her strong arms around me. "I called your name, you didn't come"I mumbled. She chuckled. "I didn't hear you ma, my bad"she said. Mother and Momma Evelyn left out leaving just us two. "if you're wondering, I told the rest to go shopping and we'll go when you come back home"she said. Damn i forgot she leaves tomorrow morning. I mumbled ok and she picked me up going back upstairs to our room. She told the others goodnight and closed the door. "Also while you were sleep, I took you a bath. didn't wanna wake you"Toni said climbing in the bed pulling me back on her. I placed my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat. "some mexican nigga sent his minions to my warehouse telling me to come down or else something is gonna happen. He don't know who he dealing with"Toni said. I could feel her anger rising. I climbed on top of her and kissed her roughly. Instantly her hands caught my ass squeezing it. I pulled away smiling. "I love you Toni and I mean that"I said. I could've sworn there was a sparkle in her eyes. "I love you more Janet and I mean that"she smiled. I gave her one last kiss of the night as we slowly fell sleep in each other's arms.

Finally.
I'm sorry it took to damn long.
Vote/Comment