Chapter 14:Caught

Thanks to JTSQUADD
🫶🏽

Early the next morning
6:30 am
Janet's Pov

Early the next morning6:30 amJanet's Pov

"5,6...5...6...7...8"I counted as the dancers practiced. Gil woke my black ass up at 5 o'clock. For what? I don't know.
"someone messed up, keep going. Don't stop"I yelled. I sat down and watched while critiquing and correcting them as they went on. "Gil why are we here. I'm sleepy"I whined. He side eyed me. "Because bitch for the next upcoming show, we don't need to be sloppy"he said. I mentally rolled my eyes and got up. "kids stop and take a break. matter of fact get out of here. I know y'all tired"I said and they all rushed out. "bitch you wrong for that"Gil said follow after me as i went to lock up. I just shrugged my shoulders. I then opened the door to his car since he picked me up. "I'm staying with you"he said and I just nodded. I got comfortable as Gil drove onto the highway. "so is Toni coming back or what"he asked after complete silence. "I don't know"I sighed. I'm missing her like crazy. We went back to silence until we made it back to the house. I quickly got out the car and basically ran to the front door unlocking it. I quietly ran to my room while Gil went to an extra empty guest bedroom. I put my pajamas back on and got in on Toni's side. I melted into the covers and pillows as my eyes got heavy again.

Toni's Pov
Back home

I got out my truck as I arrived at my warehouse

I got out my truck as I arrived at my warehouse. There were other vehicles here too. Aw shit. I walked in the very back where T-dog and the rest were. Putting my gun in my back pocket, I closed the door making everyone silent. They all stared at me. "the fuck y'all staring at,let's get down to business"I said sitting down. El Chapo and his posse stayed standing as they watched my every move. "so what y'all ugly asses want making me leave my woman and kid in Hawaii"I said lighting up a blunt. "We need money"El Chapo simply said. Did I hear this right? "My nigga what. You gotta be joking. See you ain't getting shit from me after that stunt you pulled last year. Yea i still remember that and I still have a grudge. Fuck you and yo ugly ass people"I laughed in their faces. They looked defeated. "why you still standing here nigga, you said something was gone happen, so what's up"I said crossing my arms. El Chapo just stood there looking stupid. "that's what i thought.Get yo ass out my warehouse punk"I said getting up. My body guards grabbed them and threw them out. I shook my head and got up to leave. "lock up my shit man"I said to T-dog. He nodded and dapped me up. I hopped back in my truck and started it up. I drove out the driveway and onto the road as I messed with the radio until a song I liked came on. I bopped my head to beat. Eve's song "Let Me Blow Your Mind" is the shit. I began to rap as I sped past cars with them blowing at me. I don't give a fuck. They ain't gone do shit anyway. I made it home after stopping to get me something to eat. Imma chill for a lil while then head my black ass back to Hawaii. Peace out y'all.