Chapter 18:Too Much Love

A week later
Janet's Pov

Last week was such a good week especially since it was my birthday. I'm now taking a little break from tour. I'm now back home finally. But that won't be for long. Anyways as of right now, I'm with Toni in the car. I don't know where she's taking me,she just told me to dress comfortable and meet her in the truck. As we drove on the road,I looked at her as she focused. I bit my lip as she sat there man spreading. I love when she does that. "what you thinking about ma"she said. I blinked and shrugged. "Nothing. just looking at your beauty"I said. A smile crept upon her lips. She act like she don't like compliments but we all know she loves them. We soon arrived at a building. I looked at Toni as she stared at me. "What's this place"I asked. She only smiled and got out the truck. She came on my side and got me out. She tangled her hand in mine and led me inside the building. "This is one of my buildings. I've had it for a long time. It's yours now"She said. I snapped my head at her. "What"I said. "It's yours. I put it in your name. You now own this building. There's already employees and you have an assistant"she explained. "but why"was  all I could say. She chuckled. "Because I love you. I'm going to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you. You're my person to own my buildings if I go away or die"she said. She's going to make me cry. I just hugged her tightly and kissed her sweetly. "You give me too much love" I said and kissed her again. She pulled away and grabbed my hand and gave me a tour of the building.

Toni's Pov
I meant what I said about Janet owning my buildings if something ever happened to me. I admired her in awe as she walked around my office. It's kinda big. It has 2 bookshelves on both sides of the room. A big desk in between two tall lamps. Two chairs in front of the desk and many more things. I locked the door and walked behind Janet as she looked at pictures on my desk. "Wanna have another office sex session"I said. Janet turned around smiling. We'll be back y'all.

*2 Hours Later
I finished showing Janet half my buildings, now we're on our way to my warehouse. I want my people to meet Janet and for her to meet them. I pulled up and stopped the truck. We got out and I guided her inside. It's actually nice and clean inside. It has black and red interior everywhere,a big ass kitchen,gaming room,a gym and many more. I led her to my meeting room and my people are in here. There's T-dog, Killer,Tommy, and Bullet. Bullet and Killer are women and Tommy is a teenage boy. I took him in when he was 11. His parents abandoned him at 5 years old. He's been out on the streets then until I found him. Bullet got the name from me. She's a badass at shooting. Her aim is incredible. She always gets her target through the eyes. Killer is quiet but speaks when she wants to. But boy can she kill. T-dog is my right hand man. He gets the shit done. Been knowing him since we were kids. "alright bitches, this is my woman,my future wife, Janet"I said. They rushed up to her kissing her hand and stuff. "Well nice to meet you all too"Janet laughed. "Alright alright back the fuck up"I said grabbing Janet from them. We left out the meeting room and went into the main room. I sat in the loveseat as Janet sat on my lap while everyone else sat on the floor. "Aye y'all wanna play a game"Bullet asked. "Here she go, always wanna play a game"T-dog said. She flipped him off and looked at me. "I'm down,you playing ma"I asked Janet. "Hell yea"she said. Everybody got hype. I rolled my eyes. "ok we playing truth or dare"Bullet said. We nodded. "Janet, truth or dare"she said. Janet squinted her eyes at her. "Dare"she smiled then. "I dare you to give Toni a lap dance" She said. I stared at Janet as she got up and grabbed my hand. She pushed me down in a chair in the middle of the floor as one of her songs began to play. 'Rope Burn' came on. Aw hell.
I watched as Janet began to sway her hips as she walked towards me. I sat in a manspread position as she danced in front of me sexily. She sat in my lap with her back facing me and started to grind slowly. I went to grab her breast but she got up and went back by the loveseat. What the fuck. "Damn boss, you look flustered"Tommy said. I glared at him. I got up slowly trying not to show my print. Janet looked away as I stood in front of her. "You lucky there's people in here"I said and got back in our first position. We continued to play the game then it escalated to them and Janet to being drunk. "Alright come on Janet, we out"I said helping her up. She stared at me then started laughing. "B-bye guys"she half yelled. They waved lazily. "Byeee"they said in slurred voices. I shook my head and led Janet out the door. I know they can take care of themselves so I left them alone. I helped Janet in the truck and got in. "drink this"I said handing her a bottle of water. She drank some almost spilling it on herself. My poor baby.

Janet's Pov
I'm horny and tired. I get horny when i'm drunk. I looked down at Toni's package. She's slightly poking. I glanced at Toni as she focused on the road. I reached my hand and rubbed on her. "Ma chill"she said. I ignored her and grabbed it and squeezed it. She hissed and removed my hand. "sorry daddy"I laughed. She gave me a look. Uh oh. I quit with my foolishness as we pulled up to her house. She got out and picked me by my thighs. We made it in the house and Toni sent me upstairs. I stripped out of my clothes as Toni walked in. "Damn you fine girl"she said sitting down at the edge of the bed. I smirked and stood in front of her. "thank you daddy"I said and gave her a long sloppy kiss. She smacked my ass and flipped us over. I bit my lip as she hovered over me. She removed her pants and began to grind herself on me. I moaned. "I need you Toni"I whimpered. She let out a deep chuckle and kissed down my body. See y'all tomorrow y'all...

LATE ASF IK
Short chapter
I'll do better 🌚