The passion in me

You and Naruto made a schedule together. You guys would wake up early in the morning a few hours before school started and trained. After school, you and him would also train.

Naruto had saved Iruka sensei and learned how to make shadow clones, which you guys used to train. Naruto would make shadow clones to fight him and some shadow clones to fight you. You were decent at using kunai and ninja stars. Naruto would spar with you sometimes, but he would always win since you couldn't use chakra. You felt jealous about everyone having chakra except you. Yeah, there was Rock Lee, but since he was young he would work his butt off and knows how to do taijutsu.

Maybe I could ask Lee to train me or Gai.

After training, you and Naruto would go for some ramen. After using up all that energy on training you guys would be able to chow down 3 bowls. Naruto, of course, could eat more ramen than you. When you guys were done eating you guys would train again. You and Naruto were really passionate about becoming great ninjas.

"Y'know, I want to become the greatest and strongest Hokage," Naruto smiled. "What do you wanna do?" Naruto looked at you with sparkling eyes. "I want to...," You didn't know how to finish that sentence.

What did I want to do?

Naruto stared at you.

I want to save everyone, but I can't tell him that.

"I want to be your secretary when you become the Hokage," You giggled a bit. "Then I'll make sure I become Hokage," Naruto softly said.

You put a fist out to Naruto and he put his fist out too. You guys started sparring again.

Time skip-

The school was almost over and it was only a week before you would be assigned into a squad with a sensei. You wanted to be in a squad with Naruto or Lee. You made the class uneven, so when you would be assigned a sensei it would be a quartet instead.

You and Naruto trained for the last week of school that there was left before you guys would be assigned to a sensei. If you didn't end up with Naruto then the both of you guys would probably be too busy to see each other. You were going to be training your butt off and probably wouldn't have a lot of time to socialize.

Time skip-

It was time to be assigned to a sensei. The palm of your hands were sweating, nervous of what sensei you might end up with. Iruka called your name and you gulped. "Y/N will be assigned to...," Iruka's voice trailed off. "You can pick." You stared blankly, such a hard decision to make.

If I go with Kakashi then I could stop Sasuke from leaving. Wait no, if I go with Asuma I can stop him from dying, but would I really be able to stop anything?

You wanted to get stronger and decided you should get a sensei that would be able to make you push yourself and bring out the most of you.

"I choose Gai sensei." "Very well then."

As he read the rest of the names, you imagined how much stronger you would get. How you would be able to do a lot of cool ninja stuff.

School finished and next day you would be meeting your sensei. You were more excited than nervous. This was yours and Naruto's last day of training together.

You and Naruto went to your usual training spot and gave it your all. You were able to keep up with his moves since you were used to sparring with him. You still couldn't beat him of course, but you were close this time.

Both of you laid on the grass, feeling the breeze through your hair. You guys were tired and sweaty. You have been wearing the same clothes that you came here with and it was starting to get worn out.

I should shop for a new fit.

Everyone wore the same clothes everyday. You imagined what badass clothes you could buy for yourself.