The day has come

You and Lee went back to the hotel, tired from splashing around in the water all day. You collapsed onto the bed as soon as you walked in, sighing as you rolled over you came face to face with Lee. You could feel his warm breath on your face. Frozen, not knowing what to do next you just looked into Lee's round eyes.

You couldn't hold eye contact for long and just looked down, blushing. You felt a bit awkward just laying there facing each other.

When is he going to make a move? I can't stand this any longer.

Just as you were going to turn around, Lee grabbed your hands. You slowly looked up to meet his eyes, the moonlight coming from a window made his eyes shine. He had a determined look on his face, eyebrows inward.

"y/n, I never really responded to your love confession."

Your warm breaths created an atmosphere that you couldn't describe. You felt your heart race, lost of thought.

"I also am into you, so..."

You braced for impact. You felt as if the universe was looking at you at this moment. No, you felt as if you were the universe filled with many bright stars.

"Will you be mine?"

You reached a hand out to his face and smiled "Yes."

He pulled you in closer to him, your chests touching. He wrapped his arms around you and you wrapped your arms around him too. His arms were wrapped around your waist and you don't know if you were getting ahead of yourself, but you could feel his hands very slowly moving down.

You decided to just enjoy the moment and closed your eyes as you buried your face in his chest.

You both laid there for a while and you were right, he was moving his hands down. You didn't mind, but you guys just started dating, so you wouldn't let it go any further than some butt touching.

Lee had his hands on your butt now, you decided you wanted some of that cake too. You moved your hands down to his butt, his butt was really firm.

He gave you butt a squish, you returned the favor and gave him a bigger squish. His butt was more muscle and yours wasn't muscle. You cried a little bit inside because he could probably tell that you don't work out much. You were more on the round soft side. Lee, of course, was on the well-toned side and had abs.

Lee pinched your butt, which hurt a little. You pinched him back harder. Both you Lee kept exchanging pinches until you gave out from how sore your butt was now.

You could tell Lee was going easier on you and that bothered you a little bit. You sat up and turned your back to him and crossed your arms. He's also stronger which means that he could've gone harder on you.

"It's not fair, I lost and I was going hard on you, but you were going easy on me, hmph."

Lee chuckled, "Really? I thought we were just lovingly pinching our butts and it wasn't a competition."

"You knew it was a competition and you were going easy on me and I was giving it my all and so should've you." Your eyebrows arched and you huffed.

"You weren't really pinching me that hard, why would I pinch you hard?"

You turned around shocked, "I wasn't!?"

"No," Lee sat up and put his hands on your shoulders.

"Now, don't be mad, this is our first night as a couple and you're already mad." Lee started massaging your shoulders and leaned into you.

"Alright," you turned to face Lee and you pecked him on the cheek.

You ran, "I need to take a shower see ya!" you rushed into the bathroom and locked the door.

Lee sat there with his hand on his cheek, where you pecked him and softly smiled.

You slid down the door and sat down on the bathroom floor. Your face felt hot and now that you and Lee were dating you felt shy about being the one to take the first step. You had no problem following his lead, but now that you kissed him on the cheek without him initiating it you felt shy and your face was all flushed.

You took the shower and when you came out Lee was passed out on the bed, his limbs all over the bed. There was no room for you on the bed, so you put a blanket on him and kissed his forehead.