The Night

You and Lee returned to the hotel at night, after getting tired of love beach.

There was sand all over you and Lee's body. You even felt some in your behind and it was uncomfortable.

"We should take a shower, Lee, we are covered in sand."

"Yeah, I feel the sand in every place," Lee laughed as he was shaking his head and a lot of sand tumbled onto the floor.

"How about we take a shower together?" Lee quickly said under his breath.

"Uhhhhh," you were a blushing mess now and you turned to face away from Lee.

"It's too soon, but how about this instead." You strutted forward to Lee, looked him straight in the eyes, and kissed him on the lips.

Just as you were about to break away, Lee grabbed onto you, pushed you to the bed, not breaking the kiss.

The both of you lay on the bed kissing, Lee starts rubbing your back. Lee was still just in his swimming trunks, chest exposed.

Your yearning hands wandered through his chest.

The kiss broke for a breath of air. Chests were heaving to catch your breaths up.

Lee grabbed your sleeve and started taking off the one-piece swimsuit. Slowly and gently taking on this piece of clothing, his eyes gazing upon the view in front of him.

He stopped and put the one-piece back on you.

He smiled at you. "This is as far as we go." "Go take a shower first, I'll go after you."

He started the shower for you while you sat dumbfounded on the bed at the abrupt stop.

"You can go in now," Lee ruffled your hair.

"Why?" You grabbed onto Lee's hand.

"I stopped because I want to do these things at a more special time." Lee smiled at you.

"When is a more special time?" You gave Lee a pleading look.

"You'll know when." Lee gently got your hand off from him and led you to the bathroom and shut the door behind you.

You stepped into the warm shower. You sunk to the floor as the water hit your head.

What is it that he means a more special moment? Did he not enjoy the time at the beach or did I ruin it because I almost drowned?

You always thought Lee was easy to understand, but today you were really confused.

Did he not like what he saw and that's why he stopped?

You started feeling insecure that the reason he stopped was that your body wasn't attractive to him.

This is going to bug me.

You washed your body and felt every inch of your own skin.

I am a little out of shape. (;﹏;)

You finished taking a shower and stepped out. You stared at the foggy mirror for a while, seeing the blurred image of yourself.

You wiped the fogged mirror with your hand to clear a view of your face. You touched your lips with the tip of your fingers.

The way it felt when Lee was undressing you lingered in your mind.

You quickly wrapped a towel around yourself and got out, leaving the shower on for Lee.

"Lee, I'm done, you can go ahead and take your shower, I left the water on for you too."

Lee grabbed your waist and gave you a peck on your cheek, then walked into the bathroom.

With that, all the insecurity left you.

I'm gonna add emoticons, to make sure that the emotion as you read is clearly conveyed to the reader.   o(^▽^)o

Please express your opinions about the emoticons in the comment section. If it is widely disliked then I will remove the addition of emoticons. However, if they are welcomed, I'll start adding more to expressive sentences.