Peace at last

You awoke in the hospital and it was full of voices. Lee was next to you asleep, with his head resting on the bed.

You patted his head and he awoke.

"You're awake," Lee stood up.

"What happened?" You asked him.

Lee explained how you were fighting in the war, how you saved Neji and how you helped Gai sensei by healing his legs while he fought Madara. He explained how you were healing everyone around you and that you were fighting at the same time. He smiled and told you how Naruto brought back Sasuke and that you were with Sakura when she found them both armless. The both of you healed their wounds.

He smiled. "You were awesome."

"When everything was done, you passed out and you have been asleep for 3 weeks."

Lee sighed. "The leaf was debating if you were a threat or not since... well you're from another world, but they decided that you were no harm to the leaf."

You looked at yourself and you still had the horns and the dark pink skin.

"I want to go outside and see everyone." Lee helped you stand up, you felt weak. You exerted most of the new power you had in the war and you were weaker then when you didn't have the power.

Lee wrapped an arm of yours around his neck to help to take you outside. He walked slowly with you and he softly smiled.

When you made it out of the hospital everyone was outside. Naruto, Tenten, Neji, Choji, Shikamaru, Ino, Sai, etc. They ran toward you and the group hugged you.

You broke down crying, you were glad that they were all safe and that you saved Neji.

You kept crying for an hour. Everyone was out eating ice cream.

When you stopped crying and everyone was eating Ichiraku ramen, you remembered about Sasuke and grabbed Lee.

You leaned and whispered in his ear. "What happened to Sasuke?"

Lee leaned and whispered. "He left on a mission of his own and he'll return when he feels like he can."

You felt sad that you weren't able to say goodbye to Sasuke.

Lee leaned in and said "I'll tell you about all the gossip when we part ways for the night."

You giggled and leaned, resting your head on Lee's shoulder.

It was almost night and you didn't want the night to end. Everyone was happy and laughing. Naruto was happy and no longer an outcast.

Everyone was heading home late at night. It was almost midnight.

Lee started walking you home.

"So, let me tell you about the new couples." Lee smiled.

"Tenten and Neji are together now and Sakura and Sasuke are together now."

"What about Hinata and Naruto?" you asked.

"Hinata is still in love with Naruto, but the doofus doesn't notice and she's losing hope, I kinda thought they were meant for eachother, but I guess it's one sided love." Lee shrugged.

"They'll get together, I know it." You and Lee already made it to your home.

Lee looked at the ground and kicked at rock.

"Well I guess I should get going." He spun around and was about to walk.

You grabbed him by the collar of his suit and turned him around.

"Wait.. one more thing."

You leaned in and kissed him. He grabbed your head and started using tongue. You felt his chest and his hands moved to your waist. He leaned in even more on the kiss and held onto you. He pinned you on the wall outside your home and kept making out with you. You both broke away for air, the air between the both of you was damp. Your face was close to his, just a mere few inches away.

He leaned to your right ear and whispered. "I love you."