Joy

You barely slept a wink yesterday since you were so excited and nervous. Your eyes felt dry and you felt drained.

Enough of that, I need to tell Lee!

You quickly got dressed and ran toward the training area, where Lee would always be. Sitting on a nearby bench your mind drifted away.

You imagined yourself becoming one of the best healing ninjas, you imagined yourself healing Lee as he was fighting. You liked the idea of being able to heal someone while in battle without needing them to stop and stay still for a bit.

Determination filled you.

I'm going to be the best healer in the ninja world and I'll be able to save anyone, no matter how severe their condition is.

You snapped out of your imagination and looked around.

Oh! It's so early and the sun isn't even out yet. I was so excited to tell Lee that I didn't even notice the time of day that is.

Embarrassed how you didn't realize the time, you slowly started walking back home.

Enjoying nature as you slowly walked home you heard, footsteps quickly get louder behind you.

As you heard the footsteps get closer you turned around and saw someone come charging at you. You threw your hands in front of you to create a barrier between you and whoever that was. You shut your eyes closed and gasped when the unidentified person grabbed you.

"It's okay, it's me."

You opened your eyes.

Rock Lee.

"You scared me there, you came running, so fast, that I thought you were going to crash into me." You sighed a sigh of relief.

"I was just looking for you, Let's go for a walk," you grabbed Lee's hand.

"That's great y/n, you'll make a fine healing ninja." He smiled at you.

You jumped at him, hugging him.

"I'll be able to do something and help others."

He wrapped his arms around you and spun you around. The both of you laughed with joy.

"I'll heal you when you are hurt, so come to me for anything, when I get better at the healing of course." The joy you felt was immense, you couldn't imagine anything going bad.