The day has come!

The wedding day was arriving, you and Lee already planned everything. You were nervous, but excited. Maybe Lee was the same, he was nervous when he asked you to marry him, he must be nervous now that the wedding was just a day away. 

You and Lee haven't seen each other because of the wedding. You already had the wedding dress and Lee probably already had his suit. 

Your wedding dress wasn't long, but was simple and pretty. You had the heels and jewelry. You couldn't stop wearing the wedding things and staring at yourself in the mirror.

You spent a lot of time with your girl friends. You kept crying about the wedding because you were happy. You couldn't stop crying.

You picked Tsunade as your mom and Gai as your dad.

The day finally came.

You were in a room getting your makeup done by all your girl friends. They helped you with everything. 

Several times they told you to stop crying because the makeup was going to be ruined. You were at the verge of tears, but didn't let any slip out because you had to save the makeup.

Tsunade put the veil on your face and you walked out onto the velvet carpet that led down to the altar where Lee was waiting. Your hand was sweating on the bouquet of flowers you were holding.

You slowly walked down. Through the veil you could see Lee. Even though his image through the veil wasn't very visible, you could still tell he looked perfect. He was smiling warmly. 

You took the steps at the stairs. You looked around. Everyone you knew was there. They all looked happy for you and Lee. 

You faced Lee and the priest started talking. The words of the priest words were blurred in the background as you stared at Lee. He was wearing a white suit and he was staring at you too.

Your mind came back to reality when you heard the priest ask,"Do you, Rock Lee take Y/N Y/LN as your bride?" 

"I do."

"Do you, Y/N Y/LN, take Rock Lee as you're husband?"

"I do."

"Then may the both of you stay together in love and sadness, till death do you part."

"You may kiss the bride."

Lee slowly lifted up the veil. His eyes were mesmerizing.

You gently pulled you in and kissed you.

You closed your eyes, to try and ingrain this moment in your head. The feeling of his warm soft lips on yours. How he held you gently and the smell of him. 

Both pair of lips parted.

You were getting ready to throw the bouquet. Lee took out a flower for the memories. You threw it and the crowd hurried to catch it. 

Kakashi was sitting down reading his book. When the bouquet of flowers landed on his lap. A lady fell over onto his lap too because she was trying to catch it. 

"HUH?" he said surprised.

"Oh, sorry." The lady quickly got up and handed him his book that was thrown to the floor because of her.

The lady stared at the cover and snapped her fingers. "That's one of my favorite books." 

"I read the whole series already and it's the best I've ever read. No.1, if i do say, so myself." The lady said.

"What's your name?" Kakashi asked. 

"Diana." The lady said.

You watched their interaction. Guess the thing about whoever gets the bouquet will get married next, is true. 

You and Lee spent the rest of the day dancing. Both of you were mediocre at dancing, but that didn't matter. The both of you loved every last second of it. 

You danced with everyone and so did Lee.

You and Lee both danced with Gai. Gai picked you both up and spun around. If anyone was as happy a you and lee it would be Gai.

The wedding came to an end around 2:00 am.

Lee carried you bridal style to his home.