Training

There were 2 pairs of shoes outside of Shizune's home.

Does Shizune live with someone?

Creak

Shizune opened the door, waved her hand, welcoming you in. Inside there was a small wooden table in the middle of the room and on the side of the table sat a pink haired girl, with her hair tied up.

She was focused on what was in front of her, not looking up to see who just came in.

Shizune pointed at the spot next to Sakura and you sat. Shizune sat facing the both of you. In front of all of you was a fish that had its flesh torn, severely mutilated. You wouldn't have known that it was a fish if it's head wasn't still intact.

Sakura had both her hands above the fish. Sweat dripped from her temple down to her chin.An immense green glow covered the fish.

You watched in awe as its flesh started taking the form of a fish again and not just a mess of a lump. The fish was alive again, flopping around the table.

"Hello," Sakura said as she took a piece of hair stuck to her face due to the sweat and placed it behind her ear.

"You're awesome , is this the type of thing I'm going to learn!?" You looked up to Shizune.

"Yes, but you're going to have to work twice- no, 10 times harder, because you're a late starter."

I'll work my ass off if it means I'll be able to protect the people I care about!

"I'll work 100 times harder, lady Shizune and I'll catch up to Sakur in no time!"

Shizune smiled, "better not be all talk."

-Cue montage of intense intense training

Losing sleep to train

Waking up early to train

Shizune and Sakura applauding you for achieving something

Sakura, Shizune and you bonding

Sakura and you are now on the same level

Ready for the war

-End montage