The Conffesion

You stumble upon Naruto and his search team for Sasuke. You told them about everything that happened and couldn't help, but weep when you told them that Sasuke Killed Orochimaru. One of the Ninjas went to take you back to the leaf. They gave you a coat since you had no clothes on.

When you made it back to the village you saw Lee and ran to go hug him. Lee saw you too and started tearing up. He also missed you. As you ran towards him the cloak fell off, but you didn't care about your naked body. You still ran towards him. Lee started running towards you too.

Even though you were naked and covered in blood he still embraced you in his arms with all his heart. You didn't realize how much you missed the leaf village and started sobbing into Lee's shoulder.

Lee started petting your hair and you hugged him even harder. You didn't want to let go, but you had to go to get to the hospital. The Ninja that took you back to the leaf said you had to go. You waved bye to Lee.

After getting checked up and cleaned at the hospital, you got the stitches removed and the mark disappeared. You were going through something called Stockholm syndrome and had to go to therapy. You would refuse to go anywhere without Lee though. You would spend most of your time with Lee. To recover the doctors allowed you and said it was good for you to spend time with someone. You got attached to Lee and didn't want to leave his side.

"Y/N what happened with you and Orochimaru? If it is too hard to tell me don't worry, I won't insist." Lee looked at you with soft eyes. Lee was close to you, so you told him everything. "Geez Y/N that must've been scary." You nodded and kept walking with him. Lee was protective of you, so he held your hand. You liked it though, so It was fine.

Time skip-

You were finally better mentally, so you were able to go on missions with your team. You and Lee were close and had good teamwork, so you and Lee were both sent to a mission alone. The mission was to capture some rogue ninjas that had been stealing from villages. The next village was the village of feathers.

Lee looked at the map and up to a village surrounded by a big wood wall. "I believe this is the place of our mission." "We need to find a place to stay, so while you discuss with the village leader, I will find a nice place for us to stay." You left to find a hotel or anyplace you could stay, while Lee discussed with the village leader.

You found an abandoned place and asked if staying there would be fine, you guys forgot to bring money. You went looking for Lee to take him to the place where you guys would sleep. On your way you found a bush with a lot of strange colored berries, you thought about how you had no money. You had to eat something, so you picked a good amount of berries and put them in your bag.

You found Lee with the leader, they had just finished talking and Lee was about to look for you. "Lee, follow me I'll show you the place where we'll be staying." You waved at Lee and he followed you.

You guys made it to the abandoned building and set up your beds. "So, what's the plan, Lee?" You tilted your head. "I estimate that the rogue thieves will be here in about 2 days, at night they will try to sneak over the wall." As Lee was telling you the rest of the plan, you took out the berries you found and laid them in front of you and Lee. Lee looked at the berries then at you "What are those?" "Berries. Since we have no money that'll be our food for today." You sighed. "They have a funny color,'' Lee exclaimed. You nodded and gave half the berries to Lee.

At the same time, you guys popped a berry in your mouth. You both looked at each other. The berries were delicious. You and Lee quickly gulped down all the berries. "I feel funny." you laughed. Lee however looked unaffected by these strange berries. "Are you okay Y/N?" You rolled on the floor and started giggling. Your face turned a bit red and you passed out.

When you awake it was night and Lee was petting your head. You still felt funny. You pounced at Lee. "Lee, I like you." You said in a slurred voice. Lee blushed a little bit and put both his hands on your shoulders. He shook you. "Y/N stop acting weird." You were on top of Lee and you put your finger on his lips, they were soft. "Shhh, I always loved you, Lee, you know Lee you are cool." "I know how to solve this, barf the berries up." Lee stuck a finger in your mouth. You didn't gag and you started seductively licking and sucking his finger. He blushed and tried putting his finger deeper down your throat, you refused to barf and you kept going at his fingers.

He decided it was useless and took his finger from your mouth. He got up and exclaimed "I will not give in! I will survive tonight!"

Lee sat back down and you crawled towards him. You put your head on his lap and passed out.

You kept stirring in your sleep.

You felt something poke your face, you grabbed it. When you opened your eyes you saw that you were still on Lee's lap. He was looking down at your hand with his face all red. You saw what was poking your face was his private. You quickly let go and your face went full-on red.

You got up and without turning to look at Lee you said "s-sorry, I didn't mean to do that." "Your face kept turning on my crotch and I didn't want to wake you up, I'm sorry Y/N." "It's fine, it was my fault Lee."

"No, Y/N yesterday night I put my finger in your mouth to help, but I didn't ask for consent sorry."

Lee said. You remembered what happened last night, the way you acted and confessed to Lee.

"Omg, Lee I'm so sorry." you felt like you would cry of embarrassment and you did. Lee saw you weep and he held you "It's okay, I know you were not in the right mind, the berries did that." "Lee, I didn't mean anything I did and said, Lee sorry." You wept on his shoulder. "Did you also not mean that you love me?" Lee asked. "Lee, Ummm." You felt even more embarrassed and you felt worse. "Did you not mean it?" Lee asked once more. You felt Lee's hold on you loosen as you didn't answer. You felt bad. "Lee, I do love you, but I didn't wish to confess like this." You confessed.

Lee hugged you harder.