The Chunin Exams

Time skip-

It was about to be the chunin exams and you were excited and nervous. You wanted to be able to show off what you learned throughout the completion of missions, but then you knew that you could get killed. You also knew that a lot of people were stronger than you. Since you had no chakra you had to focus using the taijutsu that Gai taught you. You felt like you could do the first part of the chunin exams well since you knew what was going to happen. You also had good teamwork with Lee, Neji and Tenten, so maybe you could come out unscathed from the second part of the chunin exam. The part that scared you the most was the last part. Having to fight someone. You had no choice of who you were going to fight and they could possibly kill you.

Chunin Exam time-

You were on your way to sign up for the chunin exam. You remembered how in an episode Lee "fell in love" with Sakura at first sight. You felt a little bit jealous.

Maybe I could stop them from meeting.

You followed Lee around. There you were there with Lee as he called out to Sasuke asking him to fight. You knew next he was going to turn to Sakura and confess his love, so you pulled on his arm. "Lee, don't start fights," you exclaimed. "It'll be quick," Lee said. You stood in front of him blocking his view from Sakura.

They started fighting. You knew that Gai would come in and stop him later. You just stood and watched them as they fought.

You were now on the second part of the chunin exams. You easily passed the first part. However this part won't be easy. You guys had to get the second scroll. You guys saw a group with the scroll you needed. You guys split into two again. You went with Lee again. You guys stealthily creeped as close as you guys could to the group. They were resting by the river and eating some fish they caught. Before you guys split up, you guys discussed a plan. You would be the distraction with a fake scroll in your pocket. How did you guys make the fake scroll? Using Lee's bandages. You rolled it up to the same thickness of the scroll and placed it in your pocket. The bandages stuck out, so you placed your shirt over it.

You walked out in front of the group and asked them for food, saying that you would give them the scroll in exchange. One of the group members stood up, "what scroll did you get?" "I forgot the name, show me yours first and I'll tell you whether I have the same one." They showed you the scroll. This was when Lee, Neji and Tenten, would come out. They did come out. Lee lunged for the scroll, but the one holding it dodged. Neji and Tenten tried, but also failed because the other two of the members stopped them. They were members from the cloud village. Thing 1 of the group summoned a cloud of rain. Things 2 and 3 disappeared into the puddles that were forming on the ground.

Your group jumped onto the trees. On the ground the cloud ninja could pop out anywhere. You guys were in separate trees. Behind you someone grabbed hold of you. The ninja put a kunai to your throat.

You gasped and tried jabbing them with your elbow, but the ninja stopped it. He reached into your pocket and took out the roll of bandages. "Hey, this one doesn't have the scroll." He called out to his teammates. You kicked at his feet which caused the both of you to fall down. You braced for impact, but Lee caught you in his arms. He let you on the ground. Neji started fighting thing 1 and Tenten started fighting thing 2. You decided to fight thing 3 since he was the one that had the kunai to your throat. Lee meanwhile was trying to get the scroll from thing 1 while he was fighting Neji. You took out your kunai and started going at thing 3. You landed a hit on him and he fell on the floor. You got on top of him and pinned his arms above his head. You then tied his arms with the bandages of Lee. Neji and Lee have gotten the scroll, all that was left was thing 2. She was fighting Tenten and beating her. You got Tenten and tended to her wounds. While Neji and Lee started fighting thing 2. Thing 2 was a very skilled ninja. She disappeared into the puddles on the floor and started slashing Nejis and Lee's ankles. They couldn't catch her. You left Tenten leaning on a tree and went to help Neji and Lee. When thing 2 was about to slash your ankles you grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the puddle. Neji and Lee tied her up. Neji was carrying Tenten since she was badly injured. You finally made it to the building where you presented the scrolls. You guys made it. You went around giving your group high fives.