The Change

You were on a mission to rescue some leaf prisoners from this unknown village. The leaf ninja were on their way to a mission to help a neighboring village and when they tried to cross this unknown village's borders, the leaf ninja were captured and imprisoned. The unknown village made the leaf ninja work to get resources for their village and our mission is to get the leaf ninja and try to find out why they imprisoned our ninja.

Gai discussed a plan for us to try to fit in with the village people from there. For a few days our team watched people going in and out of that village and noticed that they have their own unique way of running things.

All the people dressed a certain color and way. They wore simple brown clothing and would show some type of leaf, so the village guards could let them pass.

Our plan is to get the leaf and try to get clothes similar to theirs.

We managed to steal two leaves from people by pickpocketing. The clothing we got from the leaf village.

Gai decided he would go in alone first and make a map of the area. He got in without a problem and he took a while to come out, but when he showed us his map it was really detailed.

Tenten and Neji went in next to locate where the leaf ninjas were. Neji located them fast with his byakugan and Tenten left kunai marks on the building the leaf ninjas were in.

It was you and Lees turn to go in and try and make contact with the leaf prisoners inside.

You and Lee were in the village. The village was small and where the leaf ninjas were being held prisoners was in the smallest building.

The map that Gai made showed that it was a small building, but when you and Lee snuck in it was much bigger. It was a mining place for some type of gem. A lot of people were being held prisoner, not just the leaf ninja. They were shackled on their feet and arms.

You saw the leaf ninja and ran toward them without knowing that around the corner there was a guard watching the prisoners work. You bumped into the guard and fell on your butt. The guard called out to the other guards and they quickly surrounded you. You could see Lee coming, but you waved at him to get out before he got caught.

You were dragged to a cell where you were forced to take all your clothes, and change into what seemed to be a potato sack. It was itchy and uncomfortable. It was cold in the cell and all there was was hay, you decided it was better than nothing and got yourself comfortable on it.

You awake to the noise of what sounded like the jingling of keys against metal. You sat up and saw Lee, he was dressed as a guard and he was unlocking your cell. When you stepped out of the cell you saw an unconscious guard that was left in his undergarments. Lee handed you his clothes and he turned around so you could change.

Lee motioned you to follow him, you saw that he was heading out. You pulled on his sleeve "Don't we need to save the leaf prisoners?" Lee smiled and patted your head. "When you were sleeping we took care of everything." Lee continued walking toward the exit of the village.

You stood there distraught that you weren't of any help and didn't contribute to the mission at all.

You felt a surge of frustration and you felt like crying, but you bit down on your lip to not let the tears out. You felt a warm stream slide down your chin. You bit your lip too hard, but the pain and blood didn't bother you at the moment. You were so mad at yourself for being so useless. When the frustration went down you cleaned the blood off your face because you didn't want your team to see it.

Your team made it back to the leaf village with the leaf ninja your team rescued. Someone needed to turn in some documents to the hokage and you offered to do it because it was the least you could do, after being so useless the entire mission.

On your way to the okage you felt chills down your spine as if someone was following you. You would stop every minute and look at your surroundings because you felt very uneasy. You started speed walking to try and get this over with.

You heard something behind you and you started full on running. You felt as if you were in danger. You looked behind you as you kept running, which made you bump into someone. It was kabuto. You knew he meant no good, so you started running the opposite way. He easily caught up and picked you up. You dropped the papers you were supposed to turn in and you started kicking and punching Kabuto.

You felt his hand make contact with your neck and then everything went dark.

You felt light and felt like you were surrounded by something. You opened your eyes. You were in Orochimaru's lair and you were in a tube with some weird blue liquid. You had tubes connected to you and you were breathing out one too. You looked down at yourself and you were naked. You heard muffled voices and assumed it was Aroachimarus and Kabutos. They were probably talking about you.

You couldn't see clearly through the liquid you were in, but you saw someone with raven black hair.

It was Sasuke.

You started banging on the glass. Aroachimaru and Kabuto turned to look at you. The liquid you were in started draining from the bottom of the tube. It was all drained out now and the tubes that were connected to you disconnected.

The glass door of the tube opened and the cold air hit your skin. You sat shivering, but not just of the cold, you were scared at what was going to happen to you.

Sasuke was no longer there, he probably left for his room in Orochimaru's lair. You wanted to run away, but you wouldn't know where to run to since you didn't know where you were.

"Don't be scared, you don't have to worry about me harming you, you are too special to harm." Orochimaru examined your naked body.

You now sat hugging your knees so he would see less of you. You didn't like that hungry expression on his face as if you might be his next vessel.

"The change should be starting soon, Orochimaru," Kabuto looked at Orochimaru then at me.

What change? What did they do to me?

"Their true form shall show now!" Oroachimaru said while licking his lips with his snake-like tongue.

Like on cue, you felt your whole body burn up. Steam swallowed you up as your whole body burned, it was painful. You felt as if you were a butterfly coming out of a cocoon.

When your body stopped bruning you touched yourself all over. You were still the same, but you knew something changed about you.

You could see your reflection on the glass tube, you did change. Your hair was now a lavender color and your eyes were a blush color. You touched your face as if you would feel the difference in your eye and hair color.

Orochimaru and Kabuto had pleased looks on their faces.