Fyfaan I dont own this

"Okay, so Bonnnie is going to do the locator spell, since we don't have anything that belonged to any of the originals, we are going to use you Elena, since it is technically your family's blood that turned them, it will eternally run through their veins, right Bonnie?" Caroline walked around the room placing candles.

"Yeah, so your blood should be connected to theirs. Im positive that it will work." Bonnie said, taking my hand in hers. "I only need a drop." She poked my finger and let the blood fall into the small bowl with the herbs.

"So this will help us locate Elijah? We need him to keep Kol distracted so that we can find the cure. You're sure this will work?" I asked hesitantly, knowing Bonnie had never done a locator spell like this.

"Yes, it should work fine. Alright now Elena lay down inside the pentagram, and Caroline, step out." I followed Bonnie's directions and laid down in the pentagram. I closed my eyes and heard her chanting something foreign. A few seconds later I felt like I was falling.

I opened my eyes and saw nothing, just black. I was still falling. I closed my eyes again and let the darkness consume me, passing out.

"She is waking, Henrik get me some water please?" I heard a slightly familiar British voice filling my ears, but my eyes didn't seem to want to open. Henrik. I knew I had heard that name before. It was so familiar, but I couldn't think of where I had heard it. I slowly opened my eyes, everything was blurry at first, but when it cleared I could tell I was laying in someone's lap, in a field? Hadn't I just been at Bonnie's house doing the locator spell? That was the last thing I remembered. I looked at my clothing, seeing there was nothing but a giant fur pelt laying over me. I looked up to the man who was holding me. My eyes widened in complete shock.

A/N-Cliffy! I know it's short but I wanted to leave you hanging... I know I'm evil, well maybe not Klaus evil, but evil nonetheless. I already have 20,000+ words written, so look for updates soon!