O

PAST-Elena POV

We walked to his parents home quickly, to make sure we weren't late. I didn't really want to see Esther or Mikael again, but I had to. We got there in less than ten minutes, noticing everyone was already there. He opened the door for me and I walked in. I noticed everyone was still standing around, waiting for us, I assume. Rebekah smiled a sad smile at me and Henrik beamed up at me. Niklaus and Elijah were standing in the corner arguing about Tatia. Finn and Sage were laughing at something, and Mikael and Esther were walking over to greet us.

"Mother, I would like you to meet Elena." Kol said, wrapping his arm around my waist. She came over and hugged me, like she would a family member. I hesitantly hugged back, remembering this was before she wanted to kill her children.

"Pleasure to meet you, Elena, please come in and sit. Dinner is almost ready." I watched as Kol nodded towards his father and motioned for everyone to sit at the table. Soon dinner was ready and everyone got their bowls of stew and began eating.

"I beIieve Kol has an announcement to make, don't you son?" Mikael said, motioning for Kol to speak up.

"It is short notice, but I would like to tell you all that Elena and I are to be married on the winter solstice." Kol said, looking over at me with a smile. Rebekah, Henrik, Finn, and Sage said their congratulations. Klaus and Elijah mumbled congrats looking away, and Esther stood from the table and walked over to us.

"Congratulations, my son. Elena, welcome to the family." Esther said, placing her hands on our shoulders.

"Thank you." I said kindly. Mikael looked over at us and smirked.

The rest of dinner went as well as could be expected, Esther tried to get Klaus and Elijah to find different, respectable women, and Rebekah agreed with her. Kol and I stayed silent for the most part, only speaking when spoken to. After dinner was finished, we rushed out of there, not wanting to stay longer than we had to. We walked back home in the moonlight. I was relieved that it was over. Now, I just had to worry about getting married the day after tomorrow.

We walked into the house and as soon as the door closed, Kol started kissing me. I kissed him back with passion as we made our way back to the bedroom.

"You are the bravest woman I know." He said as he laid me on the bed gently. "To accept to being part of my family." All the candles in the room lit on fire and the fireplace did as well. "I am in love with you, Elena."

"I believe I am in love with you as well, Kol." I said as I kissed him back, taking off his shirt. I knew where this was going, and I wondered if he had ever done anything before, at this point. I knew his reputation in the future. He helped me undo the laces of the dress and I let it slip to the floor, seeing him stare in awe at me.

"So beautiful." He said as he laid me back down on the bed, I blushed at being naked in front of him, but then I remembered that was how he found me. I began to untie his pants and he slipped them off. I could tell he was very nervous. It must be his first time. Oh my gosh, I was going to be an Original's first time. I quickly pushed the thought away, and motioned for him to lay back down with me. He moved to where he was hovering over me, continuing to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, urging him to come closer.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear, hesitantly.

"Yes." I said back, confidently. With that, he nervously began to slide into me. I moaned at the contact, making him go further. As he adjusted to the feeling, he started to slide in and out faster. For this being his first time, he was really good. He was very intent on making me feel good as well. before we knew it, we both reached our peaks and he collapsed beside me.